I've died... and went to Regent Heaven!!

ADS

oxeye

I really wish they sold that cover for the Marathon or Decathlon. I think it's my new favorite!!

And I'd buy it for my new Regent, but then my seats wouldn't match.

LuvBug

OMG its one of the covers that "britax says doesnt exist"!!!
OMG I was just thinking how cute shannon would be on a regent.
OMG
OMG
OMG
Its such a good thing I love my classic regents :love:

oxeye

Watch it sell for $120 with all of us drooling over it, LOL.

I promise I won't bid on it. I don't even have my Regent yet. I don't need an extra cover before I even own the seat. :eek: Though I may need to tell DH to change the ebay password so I'm not tempted.

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
Ummm. I love that. I need it. Badly. Hmmmm. What to do :whistle:

The right thing to do is to give credit to me who orginially posted it and sit on your hands to prevent you from clicking on the "bid now" button. Because, in the event of you clicking on the bid now button, i will personally find you and kick your butt with a pool noodle, wrap you in non slip mat, and steal the cover that is rightfully mmiinnneeeee. MUAHAHHAHAHHAHA i'm so eeevvviillll :love:

JaRylan

You don't have to worry about me bidding on it - I'm in Canada, I don't have a Regent, I have a boy.

MsFacetious

That is SO NOT FAIR.

The Shannon cover came out after I bought my Boulevards, when I was almost done with them. I wanted that cover so bad you have no idea!

How RUDE.

Now explain to me, wtf it came from?!?! If it doesn't exist, where did it come from and how do I get two of em?? I really don't want to wait a year for a Madison one. I don't even like it.

UGH! Britax, come ON.....

*done whining*

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
*sigh* as much as I really really really really want it; Go ahead and bid away ladies. It's got 5 days left and it's already at 50.00. I have this sneaky feeling that it'll go way beyond my "i'm obsessed and need a new cover" fund. I'll just randomly click on the ad and drool with jealousy

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Because, in the event of you clicking on the bid now button, i will personally find you and kick your butt with a pool noodle, wrap you in non slip mat, and steal the cover that is rightfully mmiinnneeeee. :love:

LOL!!!!!! That's a good visual... can you imagine some poor tech assaulted in the safe kids van tied up with shelf liner and locking clips? :whistle:

The company selling this cover is going to be amazed when the final bid is made, that's for sure.. ooh lah lah it's gonna be HIGH...

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Oh wow, I can't let DD1 peek over my shoulder at the auction page because she is so jealous of DD2's Shannon Blvd. cover. Notice the writing on the back of the cover on the closeup photos where it says something about "for fabric approval?" I wonder if this was a prototype cover and maybe it will be mass produced at some point? Or maybe not, and they went with the Madison cover for production. Cute, cute, cute.

Momto2whosews

Senior Community Member
Ooohhh, how would that look beside an Ashley Floral MA? I wonder? I really wanted the Madison so they'd match, but that one is SO pretty! My dd would LOVE it.

I don't understand why Britax hasn't figured out how many people are clamoring for their covers. If they would just get their butts in gear and get their website working, and offer a decent range of covers they'd make more than they make on carseats alone! I think they need to develop a whole new department for cover design, production and sales!

They could do so much with BOY themed covers too; racing, cars, sports, animals, transportation themes..... The ones that claim to be boy covers right now are really just generic.

Michi

WOW! Oh man I want one!!!
Interesting how it says it is from the UK and the bottom of it is 'signed'.
I wonder if it is some type of 'prototype'???

Momto2whosews

Senior Community Member
Interesting how it says it is from the UK and the bottom of it is 'signed'.
I wonder if it is some type of 'prototype'???

I agree! I didn't know the Regent was available in the UK. Didn't think they were so into extended harnessing actually. In fact, I just checked the Britax UK website and the Regent isn't listed. :scratcheshead: Does something seem weird about this one or is it just me?

ETA: OK, I looked again. It's listed by a listing company who probably knows nothing about carseats or Britax, so they're saying Britax is a UK company, not that the cover was made for the UK market. I got it. I'm betting it was a prototype too. But how did they get it out of the factory? I want to work for Britax if these are the kinds of perks you can get ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC