What other sites do you post or visit?

mommy2env

Just wondering what other car seat forums do you visit, and or post on? I am kinda addicted to this now :D and sometimes nobody posts new threads. I want to know if there are any other good forums out there.:rolleyes: Not that this one is not good enough:D You guys or should I say gals, are pretty cool and informative:love: Keep the info coming.

ADS

lovinwaves

Re: What other sites do you post visit?

Well, it's not a carseat forum, but I do look out for carseat questions on there: StrollerSwap

I also visit www.odyclub.com (Kid's Safety) forum.

Lara

babycenter (I'm a regular over there), Baby bargains (just lurk, mainly), delphi (just lurk, unless I need something from Dana), and here.

LuvBug

delphi, though I mainly just lurk. I use to be on babycenter but life has been to hectic to try and keep up over there lol! Its like a whole country of its own ;)

JaRylan

On my regional board I am the Car Seat Goddess (yes, someone called me that)...mind you I am the only carseat obsessed person there...that just means that I get to answer all the carseat questions...oh the rush of it all.

Not carseat related but just as addictive www.facebook.com.

I lurk on delphi and BBC.

I also frequent the carseat section of Walmart...not a forum...but sometimes you get lucky and someone needs help.

mommy2jana

I post on a private birth club board - we all left BBC and started our own board. I used to be really obsessed there, until I found this place! lol I lurk on BBC and on Delphi. Oh, and then there's myspace.

southpawboston

well since i'm a guy i post at car forums... i was a global moderator at the hyundai elantra forums until i bought my mazda ;). now i frequent the mazda3 forums :). having a background in auto electrical systems, i also frequent the12volt.com forums for designing and installing custom electronics and modifying the car's electrical system. i let DW do all the child-rearing forums. (i consider carseats a car issue, not a child rearing issue ;) )

Connor's Mom

This site is very addicting! I also lurk at Delphi
I am big couponer so I am a regular at Couponchix.com and lurk at Couponforum.com and a bunch of other deal sites like Gottadeal.com
I collect Fiestaware dishes so I mostly lurk at Mediumgreen.com
I am a nurse so I post at Allnurses.com
And ya gatta love Craigslist!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC