Question is she close to having to FF

mumof2

IMG_0015.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
It's hard to say with out seeing a side shot, but I'd say she's got about an inch before you have to flip her.

Sent from my EVO using Car-Seat.Org

smileybrea

CPS Technician
From this pic, it looks like she has about another inch. Can you get a pic from the side..you can also get a pen/ruler/stick and use a fabric tape measure to see how much room she has but an inch in torso height is a lot of time :)

ETA: Looks like we posted at the same time LOL!

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
She has several inches. DD was right at the top of the logo at 2 and didn't outgrow the Radian until 4.

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

mumof2

She has several inches. DD was right at the top of the logo at 2 and didn't outgrow the Radian until 4.

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

so would easily make it to 4 (birthday late november)?

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
Am I the only one seeing 3+ inches above her head? She's got a ways to go.

Nope, not the only one. She's got ages. I think this is a new picture and the other comments were related to a different pic at a different angle.

OP, yes she will definitely make it to November.

LuvMyCharlie

Nope, not the only one. She's got ages. I think this is a new picture and the other comments were related to a different pic at a different angle.

Yeah, I was gonna say she's got at least 3-4" until the top of the shell.

mumof2

oh yay my goal is to get her RF to at least 4 years :) hopefully I can get my son to the same age (have a radian arriving for him end of this month/early july)

Kat_Momof3

now that you updated the picture, I'd say she has a good 2-3" left... maybe a bit more... that could be at least a year or up to 3 or longer (depending on where she gets her new height.

hrice

An Aurora said:

That makes sense!

MaggieQ

Senior Community Member
hrice said:
Am I the only one seeing 3+ inches above her head? She's got a ways to go.

She had a straight on pic before :)

Side shot is better. At least 3 inches!

Sent from my EVO using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC