Britax still making MA Classic and RA50 for Target?

Irishmama

Someone mentioned a MA Classic at Target with a 2011 DOM in another thread. I was curious, so I looked it up. And Britax's website has both the MA Classic and the RA 50 Classic listed with their current line up of seats. as well as in the "Jump to product" drop down menu. The only patterns they have listed are Solstice for the MA and Kathryn for the RA 50, both at Target.

http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats
http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats/marathon-classic/fabric-options
http://www.britaxusa.com/car-seats/roundabout-50-classic/fabric-options

I was just curious if anyone knew for sure. I might call Britax tomorrow and ask. Just think, all those lovely MA covers that won't go to waste. :love:

ADS

macmomma

Mine does too. I was hoping they would start carrying the new one also... never played with a new one:(

Stelvis

Yes they are still in production. I wish the would make the RA 50 in a boy color, it's only in pink right now. I would like one for the taller shell because DS would have fit in it when I got rid of my Radians.

Dillipop

As the other posters said- they are still around at Target. Also, I'm almost positive that I saw the MA classic on sale this week in the Target ad for $150.

Irishmama

At least the MA Classic covers fit the RA50, so you can swap out the Kathryn if you wanted to. Thanks guys!

sunnymw

My Target has both classics... no sales on them ever :(

Sent from my HTC Evo using Car-Seat.Org... please excuse typos and autocorrect!!

Dillipop

My Target has both classics... no sales on them ever :(

Sent from my HTC Evo using Car-Seat.Org... please excuse typos and autocorrect!!

According to your weekly ad, the marathon classic is on sale this week for $150. The RA is also on sale, but there is no price listed.

monica-m

CPST Instructor
According to your weekly ad, the marathon classic is on sale this week for $150. The RA is also on sale, but there is no price listed.

This.

It's in the ad but there is nothing in the car seat aisle indicating that the seats are on sale. If I were in the market for one I would take the ad with me to the checkout to make sure that it rings up correctly.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC