Southpaw - or others - RF recline

amy919

I took my seats out to clean out my car this weekend and re-installed Teagan's RA more upright. Can you check it for me? What do you think? She's 17 months. It seems so upright to me when she's in it, but doesn't seem so bad in the pics???

Thanks, Amy

59844635312_0_ALB.jpg

51944635312_0_ALB.jpg

25870735312_0_ALB.jpg

ADS

CRS

Senior Community Member
I took my seats out to clean out my car this weekend and re-installed Teagan's RA more upright. Can you check it for me? What do you think? She's 17 months. It seems so upright to me when she's in it, but doesn't seem so bad in the pics???

Thanks, Amy

59844635312_0_ALB.jpg

51944635312_0_ALB.jpg

25870735312_0_ALB.jpg

I can't see a picture?

oxeye

I could see the pictures if I copied the link into a new window - weird!

It doesn't look too upright to me, especially not for a 17 month old. :) Curious, though - is the base in the upright position or does it just get pulled forward so it looks like it is? I have a seat that looks like it is in the upright setting when I install it RF sometimes.

amy919

I could see the pictures if I copied the link into a new window - weird!

It doesn't look too upright to me, especially not for a 17 month old. :) Curious, though - is the base in the upright position or does it just get pulled forward so it looks like it is? I have a seat that looks like it is in the upright setting when I install it RF sometimes.

It's in the upright position. I had to push it pretty tight towards the seat back to get it in an upright position.

Amy

southpawboston

i wouldn't recommend to keep your login/pass info there very long...

i just used it to retrieve the pics. i'll repost so you can go back and edit out your login info...

i'm going to post the results in the thread that i started...

let's keep all RF angle requests posted there... :)

amy919

i wouldn't recommend to keep your login/pass info there very long...

i just used it to retrieve the pics. i'll repost so you can go back and edit out your login info...

i'm going to post the results in the thread that i started...

let's keep all RF angle requests posted there... :)

OK - sorry!

Thanks, Amy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC