My "new" RA pics

cpsaddict

Well, here it is! I am in love with this seat! Is that strange??? :p Right now I have it in the middle, but for some reason I don't like it there. :confused: I am going to move it the side. Anyway, I hope these are not enormous.

DSCI0156-1.jpg

DSCI0158-1.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

teekadog

Wow, that is pretty-- I'm a pink lover. The longer I look at it, the more I want to eat a chocolate Easter bunny LOL

Jewels

Senior Community Member
I really like it! How come "new" is in brackets? Is it the seat you got from here, was that you . . . .?

Loves2sing

I am in LOVE:love: with that cover. I am so jealous, I swear I am drooling. That is SO cute! Ps, is you vehicle orange?

cpsaddict

I really like it! How come "new" is in brackets? Is it the seat you got from here, was that you . . . .?

Yep, I got it from Michelle(Shelsy). I am replacing the foam, but other than that it's in great shape and it won't expire until December 2009, so I can get some use out of it.
The cover is from eBay. I paid more than I wanted to, but the grand total for the seat, with shipping was $45. Not bad, IMO because I LOVE this seat!

lovinwaves

Jacky, it is absolutely GORGEOUS!! It looks brand new!!

My RA is my favorite seat by far!! I like it even better than my MA.....

Loves2sing

My car is actually red. The sun is making it look orange in that pic. I love the pink of this cover!

Okay, cause I don't know if I would be able to contain my envy if you had a orange car, and that car seat. I am starting to really want to buy an orange car. Why? I don't know. I just think they are awesome!

Shelsy

I love it! I feel pleased as punch to see that seat in your car. :) :) :) :) :)

I've never seen that cover, it is so sweet!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC