Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Old Navy has 50% off their clearance prices

I don't know how long this has been going on, or how long its going to last, but all adult clearance is an additional 50% right now, and kids is 30%. I bought 17 items today for just over $60.
    Mary
    Mom to Aimee 25, Heather 16, & Laura 14

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Re: Old Navy has 50% off their clearance prices

Do you know if it is in-store, online, or both?
    Jill- Mom to my 5 crazy kiddos!
    DS1-14yrs, 6'2", 170 lbs, SB/DD-12yrs, 5'5", 115 lbs, SB/DS2-8yrs, 52", 60 lbs, Flames Harmony Literider/
    DS3-6yrs, 46", 52 lbs, Red Vivo/DS4-4yrs, 43", 45 lbs, Cowmooflage Frontier85

CPS Technician xursusmaritimusx's Avatar

ugh. i wish my old navy wasnt so shitty. they have almost NOTHING ever in the clearence. its like as big as a bedroom closet....

Quote Originally Posted by Jillybeans5 View Post
    Do you know if it is in-store, online, or both?
    Pretty sure its in store only. I ordered a few things online as well, and they were just the regular clearance or sale prices.
    Mary
    Mom to Aimee 25, Heather 16, & Laura 14

Senior Community Member

Hope it hangs around until Weds. I need some stuff, and will actually be in civilization and had planned and Old Navy trip already.