ERF or new husband?

bnsnyde

I tried again to ERF my 3.5-year-old, and it worked! I did this b/c I ordered a Preschool RF sticker but it wasn't really true, unless you count the toddler who will go to preschool in the Fall. :) So to make it true...

The Radian did not b/c my husband is 6' 4". It hit the seat in front way too much.

So to keep my husband, I used an Advocate CS70, outboard third row in a 201 Odyssey, Latch.

She is 39 inches and 34 lbs. and probably not too long in this seat RF by height. Torso 14.5.
When she's too tall, will the Radian RF work outboard second row (even with 6'4" husband)? She can stay RF and the toddler can go to the back, still RF. That leaves the middle open for kids to climb over! Right?

Also, I rear tethered it to the seat in front (the actual tether point). Seat has bucket in it.

Now we are all set for our road trip next month with 3 RF kids!!! :)

Last edited:
ADS

luckyclov

I'm pretty sure the only left to ERF in at that point would be the Radian...unless you wanted to import. You could probably import a new husband, too, though...so either way, I think you'll be able to work something out.;)

Also, I rear tethered it to the seat in front (the actual tether point). That seat has an infant bucket in it. Is this OK or not?
I know it's OK for a RF 3rd row seat to be tethered to the back of an *unoccupied* 2nd row tether anchor, but I'm not sure about an occupied seat. I would think so, since the TA is unused...

amyd

I know it's OK for a RF 3rd row seat to be tethered to the back of an *unoccupied* 2nd row tether anchor, but I'm not sure about an occupied seat. I would think so, since the TA is unused...

Yes, it's fine to use the TA of an occupied seat for RF tethering.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC