For Sale 18 month boys shorts/sweater vests/overalls

APmama2MAK

plus swim shoes, swim diaper and a halloween costume or 2

Prices include shipping

First boys shorts, the tan and plaid are 18-24 Old Navy. The stone are 18 months children place. Im going to stain treat the spot on the TCP ones to see if I can get it out, if not I will update. $4 each or $10 for all.

DSC_0131.jpg

18 month wonderkids denim overalls $3.50

DSC_0132.jpg

2 Child of Mine by Carters 18 month outfits $3.50 each or $6 for both.

DSC_0130.jpg

2 Greendog sweatervests plain blue one is 24 mon but it fits the same and is the same size as the striped 18 mon one. $5.50 each or both for $9

DSC_0134.jpg

I play swim diaper 18 mon, worn once for pics in a kiddie pool $10

DSC_0133.jpg

Swim shoes, never worn from The Childrens Place size 8-9 Toddler $4.00

DSC_0135.jpg

Finally, a bumblebee halloween/dress up costume new without tags. I also have a pumpkin one with tags still. I will get pics of this one later. Both are "child size" a little big on my 4 year old, but he could wear them for halloween this fall without looking silly. $10 each

DSC_0126.jpg

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC