Boys Keens/Stride Rite/Nike

chasingboys

All prices are shipped

First up are the Keens
c4b0614d.jpg

5c38baad.jpg

Black Keens sz11 EUC- $20ppd
Black Keens sz12 EEUC- $25ppd (only worn a few times)
Blue Keens sz12 GUC- $15ppd (these were worn
over a few months, they still look good and have tons of life left in them!)

Stride Rite "Sprout" sz8XW- GUC -$15ppd (the leather on these has that distressed look, they're super cute on!)
a14a04e6.jpg

Stride Rite Superball sz11 GUC $10ppd
987eac59.jpg

Stride Rite Superball navy sz10.5 GUC $10ppd (scuff on toe that came when I washed them)
1cece604.jpg

Nike Jordan black/red EUC $20ppd (only worn a few times)
fb91add2.jpg

Nike Jordan black/silver EUC $20ppd (only worn a few times)
e5750683.jpg

Stride Rite sz 10.5xw and 11w both EEUC (worn twice at most) - $20ppd each
ce77e47a.jpg

84b0877a.jpg

Open to offers! I just need these gone so I can buy the boys some new shoes. I might have more to list as I go through stuff.

ADS

chasingboys

Just let me know. I'm not getting notifications when someone posts so please PM me if you're interested!! :)

I'm also open to offers. These are just sitting here!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC