Do you have any bumper stickers?

Do you have bumper stickers on your car?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 35 66.0%

• Total voters

oxeye

Some people mentioned bumper stickers in the baby on board thread.

So who here has bumper stickers on their car? What do they say? :)

I really like reading bumper stickers, but don't have any of my own. I do have an alumni license plate frame that I got as a gift when I graduated college, but that's it.

ADS

lovinwaves

No Stickers allowed on our vehicles, but Dh *did* let me the get one below you see in my siggie (on the window ONLY)! My friends crack up at me and say "That is Soooo totally You!!"

Last edited:

ThreeBeans

I have a fire union sticker, a "Human Milk for Baby Humans/Cow Milk for Baby Cows", a "Are your kids in carseats?" and a "Spanking is Hitting/Never hit a child" sticker.

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
I have a "Are Your Kids Safe? Are you Sure? with a child in a carseat then under it has Child Passenger Safety Tech". I also have my older dd's soccer sticker. Nothing is on my bumper but on my rear window down in the corners.

LuvBug

no stickers, I cant stand stickers lol!
If I could find a magnetic decal that I loved then I would do it... but havent found one yet.

LuvBug

I buy the magnets separate, then put the stickers on the magnets and trim them to size ;)

yeah that is what Im going to do... yet I still havent found something I want lol!

Well Id love something CPS related but havent decided which one to go with... too many good ones to pick from.

skaterbabs

I only have one right now, I did have several. I have the "warning: car seat technician" sticker on the Jeep. None of the Suburban, Cam says no. :p Party pooper, it's my car.... supposedly.

Before he put on the new bumber I had three. "Jesus was breastfed", "I do my best work in your back seat" and I think I had another "warning" sticker.

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I don't have any bumper stickers but I do have a Texas Longhorns decal in the top, center of my rear window. I also usually put a bumper sticker (lower corner of my rear window) that supports a political canidate during local and US elections but it comes off as soon as they are over.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I have a magnet on our bumper essentially advertising our local usededmonton site. Mainly because I frequently list stuff on there and want others to find it, but also because it's a cool place like craigs list and most don't know about it. And it's free. :p

This is the first I've had in the 14yrs I've had a car though...lol.

mominabigtruck

No bumperstickers but I do have custom mudflaps that dh had made for me. They say this truck is driven by a redhead so back off! Most people know that by my handle anyways but I thought they were cute.

lynsgirl

I have two silver window decals (my van is silver, so it works well and dh doesn't complain about it then :D ). I don't think I'm the only one with the decals I have. They are the RA-styled one that has "Child Passenger Safety Technician" rounded in a semi-circle from the bottom to over the top of the seat and the "8 out of 10 children are unsafe in the car - is yours one of them?" underneath a car. Shellebelle/poodleluvr (a tech) made them and I :love: them.

I have no bumper stickers, but on the bottom of the liftgate, I have a silver "Truth" fish (like the Christian fish symbol).

I also have the license plate frame (from skaterbabs, I think) "Don't mind me - I'm just checking out your seats! Child passenger Safety Technician"). That might not be the absolute exact quote, but very close ;).

Last edited:

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Can I vote yes even though I only have the window decals? Oh...I actually took them off the van when DH started driving it... so all we have now is a turtle family in the side window (one turtle decal for each of us...cute!). I have a license plate frame...in the garage, haven't put it on yet.. and one day I swear I WILL stick my 'Boosters are for BIG Kids!' bumper sticker on my van...probably on the window, lol.
:)

southpawboston

i voted yes, but NO STICKERS allowed on my paint.

but we do have stickers on our windows:

- apple computer sticker (white apple)
- "magpie" sticker (local store, also DD1's nickname)
- darwin fish plaque (like the christian fish but with feet to profess belief in evolution)
- "zoom-zoom" sticker (from mazda)

Last edited:

southpawboston

I also usually put a bumper sticker (lower corner of my rear window) that supports a political canidate during local and US elections but it comes off as soon as they are over.

that's good... i can't stand seeing political election stickers from years ago... that and political candidate signs in people's front yards that stay up for weeks or months after the election... it's like, the election's OVER, can't you clean up your yard now?

didymama

"if your diapers aren't cloth, they're garbage"

also have a couple more that never made on the car yet.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC