Since when do..

ADS

skaterbabs

Honestly? If Joe Shmoe caused the crash, he would not likely be sued by four different people. She was not under the influence, and was not talking on a cell phone, ect. She made a mistake, a horrible, horrible mistake that she has to live with for the rest of her life. And while I feel for the families, IMO they're more intersted in money from a "big name" than anything else. :twocents:

ThreeBeans

Honestly? If Joe Shmoe caused the crash, he would not likely be sued by four different people. She was not under the influence, and was not talking on a cell phone, ect. She made a mistake, a horrible, horrible mistake that she has to live with for the rest of her life. And while I feel for the families, IMO they're more intersted in money from a "big name" than anything else. :twocents:

I agree.

I think what she did was HORRIBLE. And I do think she should be charged with vehicular homicide. She rear-ended someone...a no-brainer.

But all those people are suing cause they know she has money.

Connor's Mom

I totally agree. It is not as if she did it on purpose either. This was a terrible tradegy but I am sure that we have all been in a traffic accident and maybe we are lucky that someone wasn't injured or killed. Believe me, she probably would not be being sued if she Betty Housewife with no money.

skaterbabs

I agree.

I think what she did was HORRIBLE. And I do think she should be charged with vehicular homicide. She rear-ended someone...a no-brainer.

But all those people are suing cause they know she has money.

Exactly. And IMO it's different than if she's been DUI or on the phone or whatever. Yes, it could have been prevented, but it was stupidity rather than malice.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC