For Sale Boys Shorts 4T

BabyKaykes

DS's shorts from last summer are too small....finally.

Blue pair is Carters brand, other two are Target/Circo brand. All have elastic waists, no buttons or zippers. Brown pair has a decorative (read: not functional) drawstring.

$10ppd for all 3.

Last edited:
ADS

ctbcleveland

How would you describe the fit? Loose and baggy or slimmer in the butt and leg? My DS is starting to need 4Ts for the legs but some are way too wide on his skinny little legs.

LMK!

BabyKaykes

ctbcleveland said:
How would you describe the fit? Loose and baggy or slimmer in the butt and leg? My DS is starting to need 4Ts for the legs but some are way too wide on his skinny little legs.

LMK!

Slightly loose, as I preferred them that way. I think I have pics somewhere of him in at least two pairs of them. I'll dig them up for you.

Spam said:
ot- is that a real baby in the aton? Did I miss pics or something? I want to see it bigger lol.

Yes, that is a real life baby in the Aton. I'll PM you.

BabyKaykes

I don't have a pic of the brown ones, but again, they're the same brand and style as the tan ones. Looking at old pics, they're wider in the legs then the blue Carters ones. I believe DS is 3yo in these pics. They still fit now around the waist, but DH says they're too short because they stop above his knees.

Tan
shorts.jpg

Blue
shorts2.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC