Diapers - Best Bottoms, Flip Inserts, BG Elemental

cryswilkins

Zactayaus's post inspired me to take a look at my excessive number of diapers and clean out and sell. We are a smoke free home, but cat firendly home. Don't worry though the cat typically don't use the diapers :cool: I was in Allen's Naturally detergent and before that in Rocking Green. I will try to describe them best that I can, but I am human. I accept Paypal only. All prices include shipping, unless you are in Canada then I will charge actual cost. Don't like my prices? Make me a reasonable offer :love:

SOLD First up, 2 Best Bottoms Shells and Medium Stay Dry inserts. Keylime Pie and Orange Sherbet. EUC, no stains, perfect elastic, hardly used. These were purchased from another member here and she had barely used them either. I just don't really love the fit on my DS. $14 shipped each or $25 together. SOLD

IMG_20110524_204706.jpg

IMG_20110524_204643.jpg

Next I have a Bumgenius Elemental (probably a 3.0) in Moonbeam that I bought from another member here new. I used it a handful of times. In good condition, not holes, elastic is good. There is some light staining, but I am washing it now and will toss it in the sun tomorrow and I am pretty confident that it will come right out. The inner cotton is a smidge pilley from normal wash wear. $14 shipped

IMG_20110524_204738.jpg

IMG_20110524_204746.jpg

SOLD Last I have 20 Flip Stay Dry inserts. These are in GUC, there are a few that have some very very light staining, but I will also toss them in the sun and it should come right out. Some of the suede cloth is a little pilley from wash wear. There are 3 of them that the stitching has come loose, but it does not affect the function at all. I have included a picture below. We :love: our Flips, but don't need as many inserts as I have, this is roughly half of them. :eek: I wold prefer to sell these as a lot. Buy them all for $50 shipped ($2.50 per insert). Buy 10 for $27.50 ($2.75 per insert) SOLD

IMG_20110524_204428.jpg

IMG_20110524_204556.jpg

Please PM me with interest, as I may for get about this post :)

Last edited:
ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC