Lame advertisement!

MySillyKids

sundevilauto_female300x250.gif

I wouldnt trust someone with out their seatbelt on!

ADS

Loves2sing

Ha ha! Safety is our main concern, but those pesky seatbelts are so uncomfortable, so I NEVER wear them. And I think my kids would be more comfy if I let them run around my car while I am driving too.:rolleyes: (catch the sarcasm much?)

MagnificentMama

Senior Community Member
ROFL!!! You would think that they would instruct the model to actually utilize the seat belt! Ya know, because afterall, thats what the whole ad is trying to enforce!!! Ey ye ye, some of these PSA are good in theory, but when you see them you're just sitting there going "WTF!?!?!" :rolleyes:

MySillyKids

Ha ha! Safety is our main concern, but those pesky seatbelts are so uncomfortable, so I NEVER wear them. And I think my kids would be more comfy if I let them run around my car while I am driving too.:rolleyes: (catch the sarcasm much?)

No, No, No, You're All wrong! They didnt want her in a seatbelt because she causes more damage for them to fix and makey more money... (i actually wouldnt be surprised)

Loves2sing

No, No, No, You're All wrong! They didnt want her in a seatbelt because she causes more damage for them to fix and makey more money... (i actually wouldnt be surprised)

ROFL!! What's next? Hospital employees dropping heavy objects off of overpasses on the freeway to bring in more business? :p

Loves2sing

Hmm maybe! LMAO

(i'm sure they just rely on stupidity of some of the human race however.)

There's enough of that going around, that they definatley don't need to drum up some business! You should have seen the email I was sent today. It was a part of a Jay Leno episode, and it had real life 911 calls. It was unbelievable!

tjham

And she seems to have her purse strap on her shoulder! Who carries their purse while their driving? Did they just grab her off the street and say "Hey, jump in this car so we can take your picture"? :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC