New CPST's???

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
Do you have your cert # yet? if you do, when did you take the class, and when did you get your #??

I passed the test 30 days ago and was told I would have my cert # & card in the mail within 30 days. It's also not posted on the Safe Kids website. My friend who took the class with me also does not have hers.

ADS

Namegirl

Senior Community Member
It took mine a little over 2 months to come through (both in mail and on website).

I took my class in Feb.

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
I never got a card in the mail - they told us that we would not get anything in the mail. It took over two months for me to get my number online. I think it depends on how fast the instructor get the info to the folks who process them, and then the person who actually processes them. Hang in there!!!! :D

scatterbunny

I passed my class March 17th and still haven't received my letter/ID# and am still not on the SK site. :( My instructors did clearly say we WOULD receive a letter with our test score and ID#.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC