Is the True Fit, um...

teekadog

penis friendly? DS, at not yet 3.5yo, is still complaining about the Radian, even though I moved it to the outermost buckle slot. Already dealing with Radian issues, I'm trying to find funds for a TFP, but wanted to know if it was the buckle was roomier.

ADS

firemomof3

Do you have the longer crotch strap on the Radian? I had to put the longer crotch strap on our Radian for ds because he kept saying "your breaking my penis!" :rolleyes:

firemomof3

No, I don't have the longer strap. I asked SK about it and was told to move the crotch buckle out.

At his age/weight I wouldn't suggest moving the crotch buckle out to the outermost slot. I would recommend purchasing the longer crotch strap and using the middle slot :)

Stelvis

DS didn't complain about the Radian on the middle slot but he does complain about the TFP sometimes. But, he also just recently potty trained, so it could be a matter of less padding in there.

teekadog

At his age/weight I wouldn't suggest moving the crotch buckle out to the outermost slot. I would recommend purchasing the longer crotch strap and using the middle slot :)

I thought that too, but SK told me it was fine and I checked upstairs here to confirm it. He had *almost* outgrown the middle slot, so I thought that might be part of the problem. I'm trying to sell the seat anyway, for a number of reasons, so I don't want to put money into a longer strap.

Disappointing about the TF. Does anyone know of boys complaining in Britax convertibles? Is there a list of penis-approved seats? :p

Stelvis

teekadog said:
Disappointing about the TF. Does anyone know of boys complaining in Britax convertibles? Is there a list of penis-approved seats? :p

now THAT needs to be a c-s.org FAQ!

firemomof3

For penis approved seats forward facing: Frontier 85 is great :thumbsup: I've also had luck with the ProSport, Maestro and Nautilus
For rear facing an older boy: Radian with longer crotch strap, Britax MT and Triumph65 are the 3 seats that I have personally found to work well with boy parts :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC