Looking for local Philadephia techs..

Baylor

My cousin is President of her mom's club chapter. She is hoping to get a tech to do a presentation to her group. She said she would love to have a seat check, but I explained the obstacles in that kind of setting. So she said she would love to have a presentation and then maybe have cards handed out where people could call to have a private check or a list of public checks in the area..

She is thinking about a month from now, at this point.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!

ADS

jourdysmom

CPST Instructor
here is the tech list :)

Pennsylvania PA

Erie, PA
Amber
(ajewel)
Technician since 2010

Bucks County, PA
Kacie
(Kac)
Technician since 2010

Montgomery County (Philadelphia Suburbs)
Christine
(Minniemouse)
Technician since 2005

Bedford County
Amy
(ame0312)
Technician since 2008

Pittsburgh and north (I travel to Butler and Armstrong Counties frequently)
Heather
(tarynsmum)
Technician since 2007

Minnimouse looks the closest, but hasn't been active at all in 2011 on here :(

ETA Kac is really close as well, though I don't know if she is doing public speaking yet as she is a relatively new tech. I will PM her of this thread :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kac

Baylor

Thanks! I did not want to hound people, Thought I would let them speak up if interested. She called me today as she is concerned with the bad use she sees all the time also..

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Where in Philly?

I'd be interested, but am not a fan of presentations. It's for a good cause though, so I'm willing to get some more information. :) How long does she want the presentation to be? Would I have the ability to use PowerPoint? What does she want to be covered? How old are most of the kids?

Let me know and I'll see if it's something I can do. Maybe a few of us could do it. :)

ETA: I am a newer tech, so I might also see if my instructor would be interested in helping. She is a Hyde advocate for best practice.

Baylor

Thank KAC, She just inquired for the first time today if I knew anyone that could do it. What I told her is I would see if I could find someone and then work out details.

It is in northeast philly. She lives close to the Boulevard and Cottman Ave. So I sure it would be around there. Most probably in her home. I am not sure.

I told her I also need a head count. Let me know anything else you want me to ask her.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC