Pacey is now giving carseat advice...

SPJ&E

Alisha took Pacey to Wal-Mart the other day and they were in line checking out. In the line beside them, there was a couple with a baby and Pacey pointed it out...said "Baby...tiny baby". Then the man was putting the baby in its carseat and Pacey said "Baby getting in carseat...buckle up...make it tight, be safe!"

Alisha said the guy smiled and looked at his girlfriend/wife (whatever) and said "I think he's trying to tell me how to put him in his carseat!"

So at almost 2.5 years old, Pacey is now giving carseat advice!

ADS

mommy2jana

Way to go, Pacey!!!! That is so great!

I love seeing how CPS rubs off on our kids! Jana can properly buckle in any of her stuffed animals into her carseats....chest clips in proper position and she tightens the harness properly, too!

Ali

Too cute! While I'm buckling DD into her seat she always tells me to move the chest clip up.

Lys

Senior Community Member
Awwwwwwww That is so ADORABLE!
Today we went to Walmart and I got Ian a Shrek Pillow Buddy. ( it's like a large stuffed shrek)
First thing he said when we got to the car was " Mommy, Buckle Shrek too! "

southpawboston

it's sort of the other way around with our DD1-- she reminds us each time "don't make it TOO tight". meaning, we have a tendency to tighten her in a little *too* tight... :whistle: it's pretty easy to do in the recaro.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Awwwwwwww That is so ADORABLE!
Today we went to Walmart and I got Ian a Shrek Pillow Buddy. ( it's like a large stuffed shrek)
First thing he said when we got to the car was " Mommy, Buckle Shrek too! "

LOL, that's cute. DD1 insists on buckling up her doll in a seatbelt if she brings one along in the car. The dolls are way too small to ride safely in the seatbelt but I gloss that info. over or else I'm sure DD1 will start insisting on bringing along a carseat for the doll, lol. Maybe I should get the Joovy doll carseat for her dolls.

ThreeBeans

*My* 2.5 year old starts yelling, "No tight! No tight!"

And when I tell him we must be tight to be safe he gets :mad: THAT look and screams "YUCKY SAFE!" :rolleyes:

Loves2sing

I can't wait until Jenna can talk more! I wonder what will come out of her mouth! That is so great, Pacey sounds soooo cute!

LOL, that's cute. DD1 insists on buckling up her doll in a seatbelt if she brings one along in the car. The dolls are way too small to ride safely in the seatbelt but I gloss that info. over or else I'm sure DD1 will start insisting on bringing along a carseat for the doll, lol. Maybe I should get the Joovy doll carseat for her dolls.

Jenna's cabbage patch doll *has* a carseat. So if we bring a "baby" along with us in the car, that's the doll that comes! ha ha

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC