White crocs or "sport" sandals?

Holly

I want to find some white crocs or "sport" type sandals for the girls for this summer. I don't care if they are the real crocs brand or not.
I want them to be white so that they will look good no matter the outfit they wear. They have a pair of bright fuschia and bright purple sport type sandals right now and they look awful most of the time. We only have them because we got them for free with some store credit when they were clearanced out last fall.
I've done some searching but I can't find what I want.

I do find the real crocs brand in white in several styles but they are too pricy for me. I want to spend no more than $15 per pair, preferrably less.
Like I said, I don't care if I have the real crocs brand as long as it's that kind of shoe, or a sport sandal similar to this.

I tried searching for "white kids clogs" to hopefully find a croc type shoe just in an off brand or something, I know I wouldn't find an off brand by searching croc/crocs. I didn't find anything. Is there any other term to describe that kind of shoe that I can use in a search?

Have you seen what I'm looking for anywhere?

ETA, a little bit of color on them would be ok as long as it's not a huge distracting pattern. All white or mostly white is what I want. The white sandal in this listing would be fine, for example.

ADS

Ducky5306

We have light colored (although not white) crocs and ugh they look horrible after one wear! The dirt seems to stain the shoes and there is no getting it off! Thats just my two cents on white croc type shoes :) but I have a boy who seeks out mud, dirt, puddles and general grossness!

Sent from my HTC using Car-Seat.Org

Holly

Yeah, they do get dingy after a while, but they always match.
We had an off brand the last two years but they are too small now and I can't find any others like them.

geekKT

I heard someone uses a magic eraser on their crocs then throws them in the dishwasher, haha. I assume it works but would not brave enough to try it myself if I had a pair.

I'm bad at this type of stuff, but I would have thought any of the stores (Target, Walmart, Payless) would have knockoffs. I looked on the WM site and didn't find much though, so maybe not.

We have a pair of plain light blue Dawgs for DS that someone found at a garage sale. We use them for around the house and in the backyard, but it's not like he really puts much wear and tear on them so I have no idea how they would actually hold up longterm.

Holly

Walmart had a knockoff a few years ago, but not in white.
Target has some that are called jibbitz by the crocs brand but they don't come in white. They do have black though, which is a good neutral, but I'd still prefer white. I wish they had them in white, they are really cute and seem like really good quality.

Holly

Those are good ideas, but I want something they don't have to wear socks with that can also be worn to play in water and will dry fast.

Brycen'sMommy

My favorite summer shoes for my girls are the Breezer Mary Janes from The Children's Place. The are made out of the same material as crocs and are so light and easy to clean. Plus they are cheap! They only have the blue and purple ones on their website now but we have them in white like these. I'm hoping they still have them in the store because I want to pick up a few more pairs before they sell out. I'm going to check this week.

ETA I also found these on ebay. They have a lot of different sizes in other listings too.

APmama2MAK

Those are good ideas, but I want something they don't have to wear socks with that can also be worn to play in water and will dry fast.
The second link was precisely what you described, just maknig sure you didnt miss it :) White background with multi colored design that will match anything, EVA water clog almost identical to crocs :) If you dont like them by all means ignore me haha they just looked perfect from what you described

Holly

The second link was precisely what you described, just maknig sure you didnt miss it :) White background with multi colored design that will match anything, EVA water clog almost identical to crocs :) If you dont like them by all means ignore me haha they just looked perfect from what you described

Yeah, I saw them. The pattern seems a little busy, not really a fan.
I'm sorta thinking about these. I may just end up getting some of the black jibbits by crocs from Target though. They are nice and neutral even if they aren't white, but best of all they are affordable.

FLmom

Gilt.com has crocs for sale for around $15 and $17. I think today's the last day though. There's some white, and tan ones left.

keri1292

I'g get them some Lands End action sandals. They go on sale for $12 a lot. I'd just get the pastel ones. They might not match everything, but they'll coordinate whereas black crocs will clash with most everything. At least it would for my daughter. I think she owns 1 or 2 shirts with a smidge of black/gray and that's pushing it. :twocents:

Holly

I'm going to get either the REI sandals I linked or the tan crocs from gilt. I just have to make up my mind before the crocs sale is over.
Thanks for the tip about gilt! I got a pm from another member about the sale too, so thanks!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC