Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Starting a thread on "swap"

I'd like to post because I'm ISO a harness, but am told I am unable to post.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Starting a thread on "swap"

You don't meet the requirements:

Senior Community Members, Technical Professionals and any member with a paid subscription may submit new threads (wanted, for sale, for trade, price checks) in the Carseat Swap (Carseats and CPS related) and Swap-O-Rama (all other items) sub-forums. If you do not wish to subscribe, free access is given to Child Passenger Safety Technicians who have requested access and to Senior Community Members (those Community Members who have been registered for 1 year, have 300 posts and 150 reputation points). No exceptions will be made. Anything resembling a for sale, for trade, in search of or price check post outside of the swap forums will be edited or removed at the discretion of the moderators. (From Here.)
    This thread HERE also has details about access and each subscription level if you scroll down.

So for you personally, you would have to become a Paid Subscriber since you don't meet the requirements of being registered for 1 year, have 300 posts, and have 150 reputations points.
    Click here to learn about those little green boxes, aka, reputation and "thanks"!
    "Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't." - Bill Nye

Re: Starting a thread on "swap"

ok, thanks. i couldn't find that info for some reason!