I bought another Nautilus

Lenae

For my nephew. I got it for $84 from nobetterdeal.com Damaged box, I think. Maybe as is. I told my sister she needed to check the seat over very carefully before removing tags or anything. I was going to buy her a Maestro for $80 anyways, so when I saw this deal I went for it. Was it a bad idea to get it as is if thats what it was? I really hope not. My sister says she promises to use it correctly, and I hope that she does. At least she'll never have to buy another seat for DNe, assuming the booster belt fit is good. Please tell me I didn't make a mistake getting this for her.

ADS

hrice

Another member here ordered an "as is" seat and it showed up missing things and obviously used (baby drool). Other members have ordered "open box" and it looked as if it was never opened. It's the luck of the draw I guess.

If it were me I would NOT order an as is car seat. Anything else I might take my chances.

NannyMom

I just can't bring myself to buy a carseat from that site. I'm too afraid the seat would have been used and returned.

ame0312

i got an "as-is" my ride for $64 shipped... nothing wrong with it... box is slightly beat up :thumbsup:

Lenae

Well hopefully it will turn out all right. If it is just a beat up box or something, that would be great. If it has parts missing or whatever, I'll just have to ship it back and maybe end up with a Maestro after all.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC