For the KQ (pics in here for ya)!

After KQ's crash she got her new spiffy Swedish seats & had 2 CA's sitting around since her DD3 was nearing the RF limit. Instead of letting them collect dust in her garage she gave them to me for my girls. :love: Ty ty ty KQ, it has been such a stress relief for me.

So far I love them. The girls gained a lot of leg room & the harnesses are sooo much easier for me, although I do wish they were a thicker webbing. I did notice today though, that DD2 had a red mark on her back after we ran a short errand. I need to check her seat. The girls love them too. I was worried the headwings might block their vision but they still see it all. LOL...

These are the 50lb versions. You can see that they have a lot of room to grow RF. Their current stats are DD1 28.8lbs & 37.25". DD2 30.6lbs & 37.75".

Without further ado (click for larger view).

View from DD2's side.

Not a great pic, they were mad that I was taking pics & not getting them out.

View from DD1's side.

Still PO'd I'm taking pics. LOL...

View from above.

So, they aren't the greatest pics because they were PO'd. I'll try to get better ones for ya another day.

ADS

hrice

That's so awesome of you Anne. You never cease to amaze me with your giving heart. You are an inspiration!

And OP your kiddos are adorable and look great in the CAs!

Kat_Momof3

such pretty girls... such awesome seats (thanking kq, too, because those girls will get such great use from them)

and on a side note, that is the exact same McDonald's Zooble that Ruthie got in her kid's meal when we went a couple weeks ago!

luckyclov

There's a purple Zooble stuck under my front passenger seat and I can't get it out.:mad:

Awesome seats, awesome KQ, and pretty girls (even mad!)! :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
You guys, stop it. There was no point in me keeping the seats, E and B are close to the FF limit and Mags is almost out of them RF, and my uncle was driving back to Phoenix anyway, and those girlies need to rear-face a while more. :love:

Thanks for FINALLY taking pics though! :p I love it! You are right, the colors totally match their personalities. :love:

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Anne, you know what you did is not the norm. The norm was to sell them. So just deal. :p

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
They had crap all over them! I didn't even clean them! And really, who would want to buy a 50 lb. CA with crap all over it? :p *refuses to deal*

scoutingbear

I'm just wondering why you would give away seats with "crap" on them and not clean them up a bit first. :whistle: Dirt and grime I can understand, but crap? That's uh, not nice. :p

msg221

such pretty girls... such awesome seats (thanking kq, too, because those girls will get such great use from them)

and on a side note, that is the exact same McDonald's Zooble that Ruthie got in her kid's meal when we went a couple weeks ago!

I didn't know that is what they are called. I got one yesterday in MY Happy Meal! LOL! It's on my desk at work!

The girls are just adorable!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I'm just wondering why you would give away seats with "crap" on them and not clean them up a bit first. :whistle: Dirt and grime I can understand, but crap? That's uh, not nice. :p

It wasn't crap crap. It was like yogurt or something. No idea how it got on the seats sitting in the garage, probably a girl walked by with a dripping yogurt tube. :rolleyes: I was gonna clean them but, uh, got lazy. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC