3 seats, 2 kids

melniemi

I have a prosport, ma65, and bv70 for the 2 littles in my van. I prefer to have baby center, dd outboard passenger, both middle row....so ds1 can entertain baby if needed, but it doesn't have to be this way.

I love the prosport in the house, love it. Installed though, the seatbelt crosses the harness coming out of the shoulder slot, not sure if I love this. Center is lap belt only, so it might fix this. Then I'd keep baby in his bv70, rfing of course. I lose p ds1 helping with baby.

Other option is to give dd the bv70 ffing and put baby in the ma65. I'm fine with this and would then sell the prosport, it's brand new. Dd would not be thrilled to give up her Hanna prosport or Hannah ma for a cow moo b. If I sell the ps, I could get her a girly cover for the bv.

So, wwyd? Thanks

ADS

MoreLatte

I have my baby in the center second row and my five year old outboard drivers side and it works out well for us. DD does fine helping out with the little one and I need the passenger side seat open for a big kid and to allow the others to get to the third row.

If your DD is going to be outboard then I like the idea of using the BV for her(more sip) and the MA for the baby. I guess it depends on how much you really want to make the prosport work. If you love it otherwise then you could try it in the middle for a few days and see if that setup works out.

Does your car have the elastic seatbelt positioners for the shoulder strap? I wonder if right before locking the belt you could slip it on and maybe it would pull the belt away enough to keep it out if the harness' way? Maybe not. Just a thought...

melniemi

There isn't a holder thing in my van, good idea though. So would you keep the ps, put it center with bv outboard? Or put dd outboard in bv and baby center in ma? Should be easy right?

MoreLatte

I have never played with a PS, but if I liked it, I'd keep it and use it center. You can always sell it later, right? I personally like lower profile seats for older harnessed kids myself, so I'd probably like the PS.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC