ISO: Lots of Girliness!

Jonah Baby

:D
We need girly things!
Updated again!

Please, PM, Facebook, or text me what you might have! Prices, shipping deals, everything, let's work something out. I have some things I could trade, let me know what you are looking for!

other things we need:
a few gcovers (own 4),
a few more small gcloth (or equivalent knock-offs, own 12 gcloth!)
as many travel wetbags as I can get, all sizes, including mamacloth sized!,
more HATS! Being a fall/winter baby, I expect we'll need many, newborn size covered,
changing pad cover (GN please, Avery will still need to lay on it!)
changing table pad (ours never should have lived through one kid, nevermind 3!)

More gcloth and gcovers for Avery! I think this is the simplest way to diaper him while I'm in the hospital and for those first few weeks after. He's currently in mediums (we've got 4 or 5 covers and 6 cloth, I've got a few large stashed away.) Disposable grefill things would be great too if anyone has some laying around, easier on my Mom/whoever has him for those few days.

Other things we are ISO:
Tablecloths - our table is actually more of an end table? It is square. I can't find any tablecloths in the store that come anywhere close to this small size - I'm gonna guess a cloth around 2.5-4feet square is what we need. I've found ONE cloth so far, in a pile of antique linens at a thrift store, but its very nice quality and I don't want to use it for everyday purposes (think handmade, white, hand embroidered...not for under messy children!)
Hand towel rack, hanger, thing. Did that make sense? Kind that screws onto wall?
Different sizes of knitting needles.
Yarn! Pretty, soft, colorful, strange...give me something to do until I can get my sewing amusement back!

That's all I've thought of so far, I hope someone here has some things they're looking to get rid of! It is just too difficult for me to watch Craigslist without easy internet access, currently everything on ours is summer/spring girl items too. And Freecycle needs constant monitoring to score. Took a trip to BRU and even the clearance clothes are expensive, I couldn't believe the prices! The Goodwill here closed :(
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
ADS

vonfirmath

Something to think about: For the first 6 months or so, the baby does not care what they are wearing.

Other than gifts, the only clothes my little girl will be wearing for the first 6 months are her older brothers. (and maybe on to 9 months. We'll see how things are going) Buy some cheap headbands and bows to let people know she's a girl and reuse those clothes you've got already! (and girly blankets! -- I've already been given more receiving blankets for girls than I can use. PM me your address and I'll send a few your way!)

Cryssy Jane

I can't help with the clothes, but I've got a ton (3 bags) of M/L gdiaper flushies that you can have FFS. I may be able to find some more gdiapers, but I think I've already gotten rid of most.

BananaBoat

In the next couple months I'll be getting a huge stash of girly n00b stuff from a friend who has a winter girl. I already have a bunch from DD & am happy to pass most of it along. I'll let you know when it "comes in" & I can come to you or meet halfway. I really don't want anything for it & would be more than thrilled to give it to you considering what you've been through.

Do you need any swaddle blankets or toys or gear or anything? I have a wooden cradle I was going to sell, but could give it to you assuming I can find all the parts. I also have a swing that is taking up space in the basement that's yours if you want it (& I can find all the parts, again :eek:). As for gs, let me think on that. I don't have any flushies at the moment, but was considering pulling the trigger on the new baby bundle which would give me a TON of smalls, some of which I could part with...

Let me know or PM me!

ang79

I have tons of baby girl stuff, as I had two girls :) Up to 18 mos. and pretty much covers all seasons! Lots of Carter's stuff, as well as ON and Kohls and some Children's Place, some stuff from Target/Wal-Mart. I can get pics of stuff if you'd like, just PM me :) For reference, I had things listed on CL for yard sale prices (most stuff $1-$4, just depends on brand and condition).

TiaxMarie

I have 9 girlie GM's and some other diapers if you need those. I'm in Maine, so we could probably save on shipping if we come down your way before October, which I suspect we will at some point.

Vdavis

I have a ton of socks tights a few outfits and robes most of wich was worn once or still has tags. Its yours just send me an address and ill get it out friday morning

jsta1005

I have a bunch of flannel/flannel wipes that I made. They aren't the softest things ever, but they work really well as wipes. I have a sposie wipe container full. They are black with lime green stitching.

msg221

I have an extra changing table pad and some terry cloth covers (one white and one light green) if you want them. If you can just pay the shipping, I'm not asking for any extra $. Finding a big enough box without it being too large (and costing more to ship) will be tricky. This changing pad is pretty much brand new as I just used it as an extra if I was too lazy to walk to the nursery where the changing table is! PM me if you are interested.

mamajava

Senior Community Member
What all do you need? I just found a big tub of girl clothes that start at nb and go to prolly 6 months when we were cleaning for the evacuation. Let me know and I will go through it all! Plus, I have a girl boppy cover and other things in there.

April

Jonah Baby: pm me a shipping address and I'll send some clothes and receiving blankets your way.
Posted via Mobile Device

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC