Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member broken4u05's Avatar

godmother again?

Hey I think i might be a godmother again. My godchildren's mom and my friend is pregnant again. She is 3 months now. She did not tell anyone at first and than i have not seen them in about a month because i have been busy. I am going to go over there and see them on monday i think and ask who the godmother will be but(i want to ask her not online) at one time she said she did not want the kids having different godmothers so i think she will say that i am going to be the godmother again. I am soo happy. But what will i now do about my car? i can't put all 4 of them in my car. lol
    Kristina- Nanny to Jack and Drew now 3 years old Not a mother yet.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member

Re: godmother again?

no idea what you are going to do about your car

But Congratulations!
    J-10.5 yrs, 100 lbs, 4 ft 10.5 ins-adult seatbelt
    C-9yrs-Britax Parkway SG, Clek ozzi, Incognito
    S-6.5 yrs -Britax Parkway SG,

i would love to buy a van but i think that would be out of the question. I really hope i am the godmother. I will love him/her no matter what though.

Car-Seat.org Ambassador Patriot201's Avatar

Congratulations!!

Do you have all your godchildren at once now?

I am the godmother. She just told me today. Yes i often have them all. I take them to dinner, to the fair, bowling. everything i love having time with them. I will not have all 4 of them till next summer at the earlyest but i am thinking ahead about seats and my car. I do not think i will be able to get a van but i want one so i am looking into it. If not i have to find a way to tell one no one get them all into my car. But i only have all of them about once a month