godmother again?

broken4u05

Hey I think i might be a godmother again. My godchildren's mom and my friend is pregnant again. She is 3 months now. She did not tell anyone at first and than i have not seen them in about a month because i have been busy. I am going to go over there and see them on monday i think and ask who the godmother will be but(i want to ask her not online) at one time she said she did not want the kids having different godmothers so i think she will say that i am going to be the godmother again. I am soo happy. But what will i now do about my car? i can't put all 4 of them in my car. lol

ADS

broken4u05

i would love to buy a van but i think that would be out of the question. I really hope i am the godmother. I will love him/her no matter what though.

broken4u05

I am the godmother. She just told me today. Yes i often have them all. I take them to dinner, to the fair, bowling. everything i love having time with them. I will not have all 4 of them till next summer at the earlyest but i am thinking ahead about seats and my car. I do not think i will be able to get a van but i want one so i am looking into it. If not i have to find a way to tell one no one get them all into my car. But i only have all of them about once a month

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC