I need all the Information you got on carseats...

momof2kiddos

I have a 18 year old freind that has a son around 8 months old,she is in the market for a new seat,so I want to give her all in the information I can on Extended RF and Extended Harnessing,and anything else I can get my hands on;) If you have videos,websites,brochures anything would be great!!:whistle: Oh also the one with kyle would be great too.

I also need brochures that I can print off on using a booster right,extended harnessing,and extended RF to keep in my car.

I saw a lady at walmart today with a DC and a baby that was about 13 months and maybe just maybe 20 pounds,FF:hitselfonhead:

ADS

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
There are printable flyers at www.cpsafety.com including a particularly superb flyer about extended RF. :thumbsup: www.carseat.org also has a plethora of printable handouts.

The safety articles forum has several articles with useful links.

The Kyle Miller importance of extended harnessing Youtube video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azgBhZfcqaQ and Safety Belt Safe USA's (aka carseat.org) response regarding seatbelt failure rates and outlining best practice for kids riding in the car is at http://www.carseat.org/Resources/650_YouTube.pdf

skaterbabs

www.cpsafety.com has all the info on Ex Rf, as well as a brochure you can print out. I would not pass along the Kyle video. There are serious errors in the information presented. You want the "Belle's Gift" video instead.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Ack, no credit to me, lol...I just posted it around after someone posted it up in the car-seat section, lol :).

Suzibeck

Glad you posted this. I'm off to copy some stuff for my neighbors. They don't have internet so I have to print stuff off for them. They just moved their 11 mo dd into a cosco harnessed booster with twisted straps and moved their 2 yo ds from that seat into a backless booster! :eek: He is almost 3, but very tiny. No way is he even close to 30 lbs yet, not to mention he is a handful and will never sit correctly. Both would be rfing in my car, but I'll be happy if I can get them harnessed in properly installed harnesses that are snug. The alcoholic father already thinks I'm nuts but I'm building a relationship, slowly, with the mom so hopefully I can get through to her.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC