For Sale Childrens Books... Weekly Reader, Scholastic, and Various Series collections

MOM25BOYS

Trying to downsize some books again to declutter this house. I have a TON of books to sell that are either brand new, like new, and some gently used. This includes Weekly Reader books, Scholastic books, and alot of other including some children's series. I will get a list up of what I have and condition if anyone would be interested in them. Asking .50 cent for paperbacks and $1-$2 for hardbacks. I will ship according to how many and what size box you want since a flat rate box is going to be my best bet. I will fit as many books as I can in a Medium Flat Rate for $10 and a Large Flat Rate for $12 shipped. :)

Here is the online album through PB. Waaaay to many books to list here. I put the prices as the title, BUT this does not include shipping. Most books are in new condition except for some of the paperbacks books that are a little older.

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk263/MOM25BOYS/Books For Sale/?start=all

Last edited:
ADS

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
I'm another one interested if you'll ship media mail. (If you aren't familiar with it, it is a VERY cheap way to ship stuff that can only be media, books, etc. It's generally pennies on the dollar compared to regular rates. )

MOM25BOYS

Yes, I would be willing to ship media mail. :) Never shipped anything that route so wasn't sure about pricing. I will work on the list of books and get them up to you later this evening. ;)

mommy2env

If the following are still available, I want them. :)

If you give a pig a pancake.
If you take a mouse to the movies.
The giant hug.
God gave us you.

arly1983

Pmed you about lots of books, LOL.

Interested in:

Madeline's Rescue
Madeline and the Gypsy's
All 4 Curious Georges
All 3 Raggedy Ann and Andy's
When Sophie Gets Angry...
Biscuit I can read series

MOM25BOYS

Whoa!! These books are flying off the shelves so to speak. :p I am trying to get everything updated as either Sold or Pending. If a pending book fall through that someone else had interest in and I haven't shipped out to you yet I will let you ladies know. :) Thanks for the declutter help!!! :love:

MOM25BOYS

Little bump for an updated album. Most of the books have sold, but there are still a some left. I updated the album with pics of the books that are left. :) Thanks to everyone again who is helping me declutter!! :love:

stephie1012

can we have the caillou books and whats left of the chapter books pictured, but not the Franny. K Stein ones (did i get that title right lol).

MOM25BOYS

Wanted to update everyone here since it was easier than trying to PM each person back.:eek: I am getting everyone who has paid their books packaged up today and they will be going out tomorrow morning. :) Thanks again to everyone!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC