Are there any codes for diapers.com returning customers?

HKP1042

I am looking to buy a Frontier but cannot find a code good with the sale and being a returning customer. I will have my mom sign up and order if I have to but would rather not have to hassle with it.

ADS

skitle1802

I was able to use *removed* yesterday but I have 2 email addresses I use and don't know if both are returning customers. Its worth a try though. I got it from a friend on FB.

Last edited by a moderator:

HKP1042

Darn that one gave me the new customer message too. I should have just waited a week and ordered both of my seats at the same time but i didn't think I would have money for both of them so soon....grrr

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I've been looking for the same thing. I finally gave up. We want it to buy a Frontier for my husband's granddaughter. So although she's in a different household, we're existing customers. What I did was open an account in the child's name, with her home address, and I bought her a gift certificate so she won't have to use a credit card (since obviously she doesn't have one). I'll order the seat in her name, with the code, using the gift certificate, and have it sent to her address.

It's annoying because I wanted it to come to my address and then ask her mom to "trade" me her 15 year old Century booster seat she's still using. :p Oh well. I'll try to find another way to confiscate the old booster.

Jillybeans5

I found this one online somewhere for 20% off SAVE6756 . I haven't bought anything with it but it lets me use it in my cart and I'm not a new customer.

Blondie87

I found this one online somewhere for 20% off SAVE6756 . I haven't bought anything with it but it lets me use it in my cart and I'm not a new customer.

That works for returning customers! AND if you add a soap.com order, it takes even more off! Got the Frontier 85 down to $167.99 for me.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Blondie87 said:
That works for returning customers! AND if you add a soap.com order, it takes even more off! Got the Frontier 85 down to $167.99 for me.

Do you need a soap.com code, or does just adding something make more money go away?

Blondie87

Now it's saying it's a new customer code to me. Whatever, I already got my Frontier 85 for $168, but it did register and work.. so I dunno. :confused:

Dorothy

I'm so bummed. I had DH sorta on-board with buying a FR85, but my excitement has been squashed by not getting that extra $30 off. :-(

Sent from my Eris using Car-Seat.Org

HKP1042

argh I am gonna go nuts.

Do you think it would work if I set up an account in my moms name and used her paypal to pay for it but have it shipped to my house, or would that not work since it would come to my address?

Dorothy

IME, they keep track of email addresses, shipping addresses, billing addresses and credit cards. :-(

ETA- That all makes me sound like a cheat. :-( I found out talking to a cs rep placing an order when their website was down one day.

Sent from my Eris using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

Blondie87

I have made an account with a different email, and while checking out put in my address and paid with my own PP, and it worked as a new customer. To get my FR85 yesterday for $168 I just used my mom's email and address.

baybedawl03

New customer codes wont work even if you sign someone else up on your computer, it has to do with the IP address of the computer/ device. If your going to sign someone else up to get the discount you have to use a different computer.... I learned this from trail and error.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Blondie87

New customer codes wont work even if you sign someone else up on your computer, it has to do with the IP address of the computer/ device. If your going to sign someone else up to get the discount you have to use a different computer.... I learned this from trail and error.

I thought so too at first, but I have done it using my wireless internet with my laptop and iphone. But if you have the same name, address, or phone number of a previous account before checking out, you can't.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
baybedawl03 said:

You can do it if you delete your cookies. You still need a unique new customer and address, but you can use the same computer.

Brigala

CPST Instructor

Thank you SO much for that code! I wasn't able to use it with my account, but I was able to get a bigger discount using the account I created for DH's granddaughter. Unfortunately, it didn't actually save me any money because it came too late... when I thought the Frontier would be $178, I had to buy a $200 gift certificate to cover it (and then bought a bunch of other stuff I wanted anyway to fill out the difference). Had I known it was only going to be $167, I could have gotten away with a $175 gift certificate. But then I wouldn't have the other stuff. :) Thanks to this code, I was able to add a couple of bibs, some baby mum-mums, and a bottle of shampoo to my order; all of which I needed.

Now to explain to my step-daughter why a large package is going to be showing up on her doorstep on Wednesday. I'm not entirely sure she's going to be thrilled with the Frontier. But we'll see. If she refuses to use it, I'll just use it when the kid's at my house, I guess, and my daughter will grow into it in a few years.

melniemi

20OFF4U gave me 20% off if I had something from diapers.com and soap.com. Still worked yesterday. Not sure when it expires. I've ordered from diapers.com many times.

An Aurora

Senior Community Member
I haven't been able to get any of these codes to work. Are they only for certain brands or items? I am trying to buy a Baby Jogger.

Posted by a robot and susceptible to unrelated and potentially inappropriate AutoCorrects.

mamom

per my latest cooupon...for clothing
bolding mine

Excludes sale items, close-outs plus the following brands and products: Ameda breast pumps, Argington, Baby Jogger, Babymel, BEABA, Bedtime Originals, Belly Bandit, Bloom, BOB, Britax B-Ready, B-Nimble, and B-Scene strollers, Bumbleride, bumGenius, Cybex, Dandelion, DaVinci, Dayla Baby, ERGObaby, HABA, Ingrid & Isabel, Kettler, Kissy Kissy, Lambs & Ivy, Maclaren-Nursery, Mountain Buggy, Naturepedic, Oeuf, Orbit Baby, Peg Perego, Phil & Teds, Q Collection, Spot on Square, Stokke, Storksak and Valco Baby. Other restrictions may apply.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC