Graco customer service rules.

KaiLing

Seriously. The MyRide, which the kiddo has barely outgrown by height, was doing something that they replaced it for before: the clip that tightens the harness has come unscrewed from the shell. Weird problem, really, and it was only starting to mess with the harness as he hit the height limit so I just took him out of it. Then he was asking for it again, so I figured I'd try him in it in the house and sure enough, that little (maybe 2 cm) of wiggle makes the difference between passing the pinch test and not passing it.

So I call Graco and she offers me a refund or a replacement, right off the bat, and when I say "I don't know why it's happening, I am the most serious person I know about tightening the straps," she says "you can't tighten the harness too much," and proceeds to tell me how she helped a friend of her mom's learn to use a seat properly. I don't know if I would be so happy with this level of customer service if I hadn't been reading about SKJP, but I gotta tell you, Graco is fine with me today.

(and I can't decide: refund or replacement? It's a pretty lousy ff seat, right? We just bought the MT, so I don't anticipate needing it, but if I could give it to someone to stay RF and then get it back for some putative future offspring? I don't know...)

ADS

skitle1802

You could always take the refund and buy a new set with the money, when you need it. That way you dont have a seat losing life sitting in your closet.

Stelvis

Wow! It is great to hear about a company standing behind its products and keeping the customer happy! Thanks for sharing.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC