Proof that kids don't need all that FF leg room

Keeanh

IMG_6057.JPG

IMG_6058.JPG

If she were RF, her poor legs might be all scrunched up :D.

ADS

Keeanh

My daughter does that too!! How old is she? She fits good in the tf!

She'll be 5 in July. She's 45lbs. Unfortunately she's right at the top harness slots, so she won't be in it for much longer :(. She would love to RF... do I have justification to import? :whistle: (I'm thinking no, LOL).

Jessica61624

Keeanh said:
She'll be 5 in July. She's 45lbs. Unfortunately she's right at the top harness slots, so she won't be in it for much longer :(. She would love to RF... do I have justification to import? :whistle: (I'm thinking no, LOL).

If I had the $ is get a mt!

scariestone

Its so funny to see a big kid in a TF. I'm used to seeing toddler and younger in them. DS rides like that on the rare occasion he's FF because he hates having his legs dangle. If you have a spare $600 sitting around, import! ;) Honestly though, no I probably wouldn't at her age.

emandbri

Cute! Elizabeth rode like that yesterday in her nautilus, she asked me if it was safe! How cute is that!

She will also be 5 in July and is 46 lbs.

AnnieW625

DD1 does this in her Frontier too. DD1 is 5 and has been doing this for the last two years since we got the seat.

Joyofbirth

My dd2 is also 5 in July. She is 44 lbs. She fits the exact same as your dd in the TF. She sits like that often. So does my oldest in her Regent. They are both outgrowing their seats and are both sad. So what are you going to put her in after the TF?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC