Graco Argo

mommyof3tx

Has there been anymore information about this seat? I think I heard that it was due out in July, anyone know if that's still the case? Any other pics/prints that have been released yet? Pretty sure we are going to get this for DS#3 as soon as it is released, I'm ready to get rid of his Radian..wondering how long I have to wait

ADS

NannyMom

That theres an argo lol...and we know there was a webinar but all the other consumers don't

Well, when I emailed Carol about something else, I asked a question about the Argos. Her response was 'I don't know because it hasn't be released yet". So, it will be coming.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
Well, when I emailed Carol about something else, I asked a question about the Argos. Her response was 'I don't know because it hasn't be released yet". So, it will be coming.

well thats good to know...lol I had a dream about it the other day (because it would make my 3 across possible but it had a 75lb weight limit) as A is 67 lbs and it really would be a waste of a seat but I want it anyway

Irishmama

I'm guessing she didn't say when it would be released though? Maybe Graco pushed the release back and they don't know when it'll be released. Don't they know how impatient I am to see this seat? :rolleyes:

jaded

So the big difference is the 5 extra pounds on the harness and no re-threading? Is Graco fixing the crotch buckle issue? I would be willing to sell my Nautilus and get the Argo when needed if the crotch buckle was further out on the base.

Pixels

I think someone at LifeSavers said the Graco booth had a big poster that included the Argos. When asked for more information, the rep said that nobody was supposed to know about it yet, and the info "leaked" in the webinar was not supposed to have been released. When the giant poster was pointed out, they said something about trying to arrange display seats to block the picture. :rolleyes: So yeah, we know about it from two different Graco sources, but we're not supposed to.

cookie123

When ever it comes out, I hope they get it right. How long have they been doing this anyway? It annoys me that no one can seem to do a seat completely right. There is always some issue.

Holly

I want one for my dh's truck next spring when our FPSVD expires.
I want a seat in there that any of our 3 kids could use, and this would work for that because the harness can be adjusted to fit ds after the girls have used it without having to un-install the seat, and I want the lockoff to make it easier to install in the first place. We have to use a locking clip in there now because the seat belts don't lock (it's a 1995 Ford Ranger).
So yes, I want the Argos Elite. I'm sure it will be out by the time I need it, I sure hope so anyway!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Pixels said:
I think someone at LifeSavers said the Graco booth had a big poster that included the Argos. When asked for more information, the rep said that nobody was supposed to know about it yet, and the info "leaked" in the webinar was not supposed to have been released. When the giant poster was pointed out, they said something about trying to arrange display seats to block the picture. :rolleyes: So yeah, we know about it from two different Graco sources, but we're not supposed to.

Yep, that was me. The guy got all flustered, LOL. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! ...or the seat on the poster..."

sunnymw

Holly said:
I want one for my dh's truck next spring when our FPSVD expires.
I want a seat in there that any of our 3 kids could use, and this would work for that because the harness can be adjusted to fit ds after the girls have used it without having to un-install the seat, and I want the lockoff to make it easier to install in the first place. We have to use a locking clip in there now because the seat belts don't lock (it's a 1995 Ford Ranger).
So yes, I want the Argos Elite. I'm sure it will be out by the time I need it, I sure hope so anyway!

There is always the new The First Years HWH seat... the unite?? I think it is already out. Comes in rockin' colors, lock off, no rethread harness ;)

Sent from my HTC Evo using Car-Seat.Org... please excuse typos and autocorrect!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC