Just got my MA70!!

Jessica61624

How does my angle look?

I ordered yesterday and it came today! I got it for $167 on diapers.com!! It's dom is April 5,2011!! Couldn't be happier!
How's the recline?
IMAG0609.jpg

Look Ok?
IMAG0607.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

Mom2FiveGirls

That's an awesome deal!!! I love mine (umm, I mean DD's) cowmoo MA70! My favorite seat ever! I'm going to be so bummed when she outgrows it!

Cryssy Jane

Blondie87 said:
Nice. What 20% off code? I can just find referral codes, and those are 15% off right?

Yeah that. The lowest I could get was 178 an apparently now diapers.com charges WA tax so it wad another $20 in tax. Lame sauce. But congrats on the new seat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

msg221

I have the same one and love it. Just keep an eye on the screw, the one in the center of your second pic. More than one person, myself included, has had an issue with it coming completely out. I found mine in the seat, under the cover when I took the cover off to wash it. It's supposed to be loose to aid in the recline, but should NOT come completely out!

Jessica61624

Blondie87 said:
Nice. What 20% off code? I can just find referral codes, and those are 15% off right?

Pnqc1106

Eta you have to add and item from soap.com. I got a bottle of method. Still saved vs the 15% code

Jessica61624

Cryssy Jane said:
Yeah that. The lowest I could get was 178 an apparently now diapers.com charges WA tax so it wad another $20 in tax. Lame sauce. But congrats on the new seat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

I called them and they said the state requires it. It is super lame!

Jessica61624

msg221 said:
I have the same one and love it. Just keep an eye on the screw, the one in the center of your second pic. More than one person, myself included, has had an issue with it coming completely out. I found mine in the seat, under the cover when I took the cover off to wash it. It's supposed to be loose to aid in the recline, but should NOT come completely out!

I will thanks!

Blondie87

Where did you get your code? It's just a referral code, which you aren't allowed to share unless you do it on the certain thread. It's only a 15% off code, but once you add something from soap.com it gives you more off. I didn't use that code, but a different referral code and I got the Frontier 85 for $168. :)

Sent from my iPhone

Jessica61624

Blondie87 said:
Where did you get your code? It's just a referral code, which you aren't allowed to share unless you do it on the certain thread. It's only a 15% off code, but once you add something from soap.com it gives you more off. I didn't use that code, but a different referral code and I got the Frontier 85 for $168. :)

Sent from my iPhone

I found that code on an eBay listing. It's not my code I get nothing for it.

Also don't forget about ebates! I got $7 back from them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC