Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

You guys will understand this

My "new" Popsicle RA cover was delivered to my house today and I am at WORK! AGHHHHHHH! I want to see it and put on my seat. I won it on eBay last Sunday and according to usps.com it was delivered.
    I want to go home, now!!
    Jacky, CPST and mom to Kenzie(5) and Maverick(3) Riding in a Frontier, Marathon 70 and Radian, Safety 1st Store N Go and Evenflo Right Fit

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: You guys will understand this

cough, cough, I am SOOOOOOO sick! my tummy aches! FAKE IT!!! Go home, and post pictures! LOL
    Amanda- CRST & Mom
    J-08/01/05 & M-09/14/08

Senior Community Member

Yes, we want to see!
    J-10.5 yrs, 100 lbs, 4 ft 10.5 ins-adult seatbelt
    C-9yrs-Britax Parkway SG, Clek ozzi, Incognito
    S-6.5 yrs -Britax Parkway SG,

Oh, don't you worry! I will post lots of pics. Problem is, I get home at 5:20pm and we are leaving for camping at 6:00. That leaves me not much time to put the cover on and take pics, let alone upload them. It might be Monday, unfortunately! WAAHHH! I wanna play with it!

Oh my goodness, I suddenly feel ill.....
    Jacky, CPST and mom to Kenzie(5) and Maverick(3) Riding in a Frontier, Marathon 70 and Radian, Safety 1st Store N Go and Evenflo Right Fit

Quote Originally Posted by cpsaddict View Post
    Oh, don't you worry! I will post lots of pics. Problem is, I get home at 5:20pm and we are leaving for camping at 6:00. That leaves me not much time to put the cover on and take pics, let alone upload them. It might be Monday, unfortunately! WAAHHH! I wanna play with it!

Oh my goodness, I suddenly feel ill.....
    How can you complain about having to wait and see your seat until you get home? You have no intention of letting us see it until MONDAY?!?!? Now, that's just not fair!

I agree... cough, cough... go home early and post pictures for us!!!
    Jen, Former CDN CRS Tech
    DS1 /02, Seatbelt in the driver's seat now!
    DS2 /05, Seatbelt

DS3 /12, Britax Frontier/Parkway SG
    DD1 /15, Rfing Peg PVC

Quote Originally Posted by aidensmom02 View Post
    How can you complain about having to wait and see your seat until you get home? You have no intention of letting us see it until MONDAY?!?!? Now, that's just not fair!

I agree... cough, cough... go home early and post pictures for us!!!
    I'm sorry! My laptop is way to slow to upload them quickly and I have a bf that doesn't "get" car seats. He wants to be off to the beach ASAP when I get home! I would rather hang around for an hour or so and play with my pretty pink seat!

It's almost perfect now. Just waiting for some replacement foam. Maybe I will order some new gray straps, too........

O' I am in heaven! I am so glad that I found this place full of people that are as crazy about car seats as I am.
    Peggy, RN-Critical Care and Emergency Medicine, CPST and Mommy to Connor (2/05) in a Graco Highback TurboBooster with Safety Surround