Great deal on Huggies Jeans size 4 Diapers

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Here is a way you can get Huggies size 4 Jean diapers for $1.99 for a jumbo pack. I know a lot of us cloth diaper, but you can't pass up a deal like this! :)

I am not getting any cuz I don't need them, or like the Jean diapers, but had to share this great deal!

LOL, I don't like them either....but for $1.99....I can send them to daycare. LOL

Mags462

I thought they were ugly and I CD but $1.99 I can't pass up. Wish I could buy more than one.

You can ;) Sign out, and it will let you order as many as you want. It's limit one PER ORDER.... so order away - i got 5! It a very good deal.... especially because its the "jeans" diapers - but it's not *quite* as good of a deal as the amazon mom/amazon coupon deal that just ran for about 6 months so i don't need to buy a ton. :)

Mags462

You just click the "learn more" and it'll give you the option to sign in - once you sign in, it'll take away the shipping charges

Mom2three

I did finally figure it out, but not before I accidentally ordered one without signing in. I will call and cancel the order as soon as I get a chance. I ordered quite a few for my SIL. And we will keep one or 2 packs in case we need a cloth break.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Wondering how many times I should order. ;) I could get enough to diaper her until she potty learns at this rate. ;) I think I've got 6 packs coming so far....hope they don't cancel the orders! LOL

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Could someone please post a link directly to the $1.99 diapers? I can see the blog that tells you how to get the deal, but their link to the diapers is broken.

We use cloth, but day care requires disposables - DD is tiny and size 4 would last her a loooong time!

ame0312

they must be all gone... link doesnt work & i tried searching on the site... bummer.... i could have used some for backup... we cloth 99% of the time...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC