Cool Mint Coccoro discontinued???

mommyof3tx

I'm getting ready to finally order mine in the next couple weeks for baby due in June and I just looked on albee baby because they had the best price I had seen $167 and it shows the cool mint as discontinued?? Is it really? :( Worried now I won't be able to find it in a couple weeks when I was going to order it.

I know they have the new model coming out soon but I think it's release date, last I heard was too long to wait for this baby. Is it just because of that or is that cover actually going away completely?

ADS

skitle1802

I thought last year Combi said some of the covers would be discontinued. I would call their CS tomorrow to double check though.

Spam

It seems like they said they discontinued coolmint, keylime, and strawberry and the others were the most popular. There was a thread a while ago....

monica-m

CPST Instructor
There has been some speculation that there will be new colors coming out. There are new Coccoros coming out sometime this summer (or so they say).

mommyof3tx

Oh no I hope not :( I can't order it until after the 7th of June, baby is due the 18th so I can't wait really any longer than that. Really hope I can find one in stock somewhere

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC