Question Zellers Graco High Back Booster Cover

BudgieStew

Anyone know what cover is on the Turbo High Back Booster sold in Zellers?

I picked up one at Walmart today and was quite happy with the cover (SpitFire) but need to pick up another one soon(I seem to be amassing quite a booster collection) and hoped someone here would know as the closest Zellers is a 30 minute drive.

I saw that Sears has a pretty pink one called Joy online.

ADS

tam_shops

Ours has red on display & grey on the shelf.

Thought I saw HBB on sale for $50 somewhere this week, can't recall where though. London Drugs maybe.

tam

BudgieStew

Thanks. I realized late last night I could just call the store and find out. Duh! I have so much on my plate right now I am not thinking logically.

We don't have London Drugs here although I seem to recall they do have an online store.

Mingie

CPST Instructor
Our Zellers carries(or at least did a few months ago) the rainbow butterflies pattern. I'm not sure of the other pattern they carried since I was instructed to only buy pink, lol!

Alison's Mom

I saw a greyish pattern one at London Drugs today for $50. I'm not sure if they have these types of things on their site, but it's worth a look.

I have also seen them at Real Cdn Superstore (Loblaws), and there was at least one regular pink, and the extra padded deluxe in the butterfly pattern.. . . I think they were $69?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC