I got a part time job

cpsaddict

at BRU! In Tigard, Or, if anyone wants to come visit me! I am working Mon and Tues evenings and Sunday all day. In the baby gear department, of course!
I am excited. I want to stop some of the terrible misinformation coming from that place. And the extra $$ will be nice as well.
So, when someone is upset with BRU, remember not all of them are wrong. :p

ADS

mominabigtruck

How exciting!! We're really close to a bru and I thought about going there to get a job part time but its not worth it for me babysitter wise. :thumbsup:

cpsaddict

YAY that is great.. no 3-1 seat is the only seat you need so it is better from you

What, the 3 n 1 won't last forever?! But, the box says it goes to 100lbs!!? Just Kidding! No 3 n 1's from me!! No CS's, etc...so that leaves, uhhh, the MA and BLVD.

This should be interesting! :D

TXDani

Senior Community Member
OK Jacky I am warning now....I will probably run into you! Hehe I am at Tigard BRU's atleast once a week and sometimes more! So if I see you and you don't look busy I might just say "hey are you jacky from car-seat.org?" Just look for the mom with 3 crazy kids one yelling "no, mom why do we have to look at carseats...are you having another baby?"

B

broxbourneDELETE

That's terrific! You will do a lot of good to any parent who talks to you about carseats. There are some lucky children around Tigard. Your fellow baby-gear coworkers may learn a thing or two from you also, and that would be awesome.

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
I've thought about it myself, but DH doesn't work set hours (some days he's hom at 3:00, some days he's home at 9:00), so I would have trouble figuring out a schedule.

cpsaddict

OK Jacky I am warning now....I will probably run into you! Hehe I am at Tigard BRU's atleast once a week and sometimes more! So if I see you and you don't look busy I might just say "hey are you jacky from car-seat.org?" Just look for the mom with 3 crazy kids one yelling "no, mom why do we have to look at carseats...are you having another baby?"

That is so funny! Definately look for me!

cpsaddict

Will you be allowed to help/teach installs?

Susan

When I worked there before I was not allowed to actually go out and install seats. What I could do was go out with them and let them put it in and "suggest" improvements. Take that to mean whatever you want. I did. :whistle: I do demonstrate installations on the bench seat they have there. I always ask what vehicle it's going in. I am usually aware of install probs in most cars, from reading here, of course!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC