ProSport $129 on Amazon

macmomma

I ordered and clicked the over-night button so it might be here Saturday...and lest chance of them catching it lol I really want this!!!

Mine is supposed to be here on Monday. I don't think UPS delivers on the weekend- do they?
I am still nervous about it but hey- it does say it is shipped :D

ADS

Jessica61624

macmomma said:
Mine is supposed to be here on Monday. I don't think UPS delivers on the weekend- do they?
I am still nervous about it but hey- it does say it is shipped :D

It's still listed too!!! Only thing that can go wrong now is getting the wrong seat. This is so tempting!!

How does this seat compare to the frontier?

AtTheSouthDam

Shipping notice!
Shipped via Fedex with expected Delivery Saturday according to Amazon :D
In transit according to Fedex!

I really hope it is the right seat but I think it will be. Amazon uses an algorithm to determine price so they are setting their price off of comfort1st's incorrect price (they have the prosport and probooster mixed up.) If not Amazon Prime gives you free returns :)

macmomma

Shipping notice!

I really hope it is the right seat but I think it will be. Amazon uses an algorithm to determine price so they are setting their price off of comfort1st's incorrect price (they have the prosport and probooster mixed up.) If not Amazon Prime gives you free returns :)

:thumbsup: phew- kinda glad mine won't be here until Monday when hubby is at work and I can just line up the new seat next to the other ones:eek:: not that he really cares how many seats there are- hehe

christineka

Shipping notice!

Check the shipping weight. 16ish pounds is the probooster, 26ish pounds is the prosport.

Mom2three

I got my shipping notice too. Now I want to post in FSOT and get a midnight cover. How exciting. I have been wanting this seat for a long time.

dawnp15

GRRRRRRR!!!! I ordered last time and got mine cancelled, now i didn't have the funds and they are honoring them!!! Amazon can make me angry sometimes!!!!

AtTheSouthDam

GRRRRRRR!!!! I ordered last time and got mine cancelled, now i didn't have the funds and they are honoring them!!! Amazon can make me angry sometimes!!!!

Sorry :(

I think they are getting filled this time because from Amazon's side it is not an error. They have yet to realize they are basing their price on Comfort 1st's error. I'll bet if you order the Hanna Prosport from Comfort 1st on the Amazon site (it's under 6 sellers from $129.99 or something like that) for the $129.99 that order would be canceled because that is the mistake.

Here, this may give an idea of what I am talking about but since Comfort 1st's price is set and not dependent on Amazon's we won't end up with a million dollar car seat :)
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...g-amazon-how-book-flies-cost-2369865593.shtml

jeminijad

I pulled the trigger, even though I have NO business doing it. I couldn't do overnight shipping because DH will be home tomorrow :eek: So we'll see if they figure things out in time to cancel my order.

littlelutes

I ordered one from Amazon and one from Comfort First in hopes that I would get at least one. My Comfort First order was cancelled but my Amazon order should be delivered today! Thank goodness for Amazon Prime.

Mom2three

I bought it yesterday at work and then was trying to figure out what I would say to DH. Then I realized it's coming Monday and he will be gone to work for a month. Now, I need to get rid of my 2 infant buckets, the crashed RN, and maybe 1 other seat before he comes home. Or, just find a better way to store them all.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC