ProSport $129 on Amazon

ADS

mmr713

I ordered two of them and got them today. One box apparently had a pretty rough trip via UPS. The box is banged up and the tape is off the top. Do you think it's ok to keep?

T4K

I say it's fine. I think it's the shape of the seat that causes the box to get so beat up. It's probably why nobetterdeal had so many prosports.

On my iPhone...Probably NAK or PAK ;-)

christineka

I ordered two of them and got them today. One box apparently had a pretty rough trip via UPS. The box is banged up and the tape is off the top. Do you think it's ok to keep?

If you send it back, it'll likely end up at nobetterdeal and someone here will snatch it up and be happy to keep it. As long as the seat looks good, I'd keep it because that price rivals nobetterdeal's prices.

Mom2three

Mine came yesterday. We took it out and played with it really quickly last night. I am going to read the manual during my lunch break. Quickly though, with the extra padding, is there a certain weight that it needs to be removed? DD wants to keep it in, but I couldn't find any specifications about it in my quick scan. I can move this upstairs, but figured one of you might know.

melniemi

I remember reading somewhere in the manual that the extra padding is optional for harness or booster, no mention of weight.

jeminijad

Yes, I couldn't find any verbiage that restricted the use of the padding.

The seat certainly seems well made. Major thanks to the OP and those who updated- I could never have afford it otherwise.

all together ooky

Got mine on Friday (took the risk and did the Super Saver Free Shipping)! Can you believe I still haven't opened it? It's been a crazy weekend.

84e7ccff.jpg

$132.57 Not too shabby. :D

DOM 5/25/2011

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC