ProSport $129 on Amazon

jess71903

Ambassador
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Recaro-ProSPORT-Harness-Booster-Seat/dp/B004K6QM0M"]Amazon.com: Recaro ProSPORT Harness to Booster Car Seat, Envy: Baby[/ame]

In Envy and Hanna at this price, with free shipping :eek::eek:. I keep looking for a catch, but I haven't found one.

ADS

msg221

It says it is sold by Right Start via Amazon but if you go to Right Start's web site, it says they are $279.99.

If you are interested, I would hurry and order from Amazon because their prices fluctuate like crazy! Plus if it were a mistake, Amazon has such good customer service, I bet they would honor the price. I wonder if they got confused and meant to put that price on the Probooster.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
The shipping weight is different. It's the weight (and price) of the ProBooster. It's sold through Right Start and the ProSport on their site is the $279 price.

If you click on the other colors, the weight changes to the correct weight for the ProSport. So they may not honor orders. I'm tempted to order one just to see, but I have no where to use it in my car. LOL

tl01

What's the return policy bc it is from the right start?

How tall is this seat in booster mode? Anyone know if it is latchable as a booster?

mama2girls

It's a mistake - if you go here [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004K6SDWC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A30AQ4MR3ROD53"]Amazon.com: Recaro ProBOOSTER High Back Booster Seat, Hanna: Right Start[/ame] you'll see they have the Probooster priced at $279. The prices got switched. I would take a screen shot of your order screen because who knows what they'll send you. Might get cancelled too.

ETA: Link is not taking me back to the same page. Weird. Pricing error for sure though.

Mom2three

I bought one in Hannah for DD. I have been lusting over this seat since January. We will see if they honor it. I did save a screen shot of the order confirmation page in case I need it.

msg221

Since it says on Amazon's site that it will take an additional 4-5 days to process from the seller, I am willing to be that when Right Start sees all the orders for the Prosport, they are going to figure it out! But I do hope you all get your seat anyway!

This is one seat I've been able to resist! I have no FF kids yet, although Zain is getting close. Ethan is already riding FF in his parents' vehicles, but I am not ready to do that in mine. I did buy a FR85 for cheap so I am going to hang onto that one until I decide if I am going to keep it or return it and get the SICT model when it comes out next month.

dawnp15

Has anyone delt with this before with Amazon? Do you think they will honnor it, or just cancel the orders? I ordered anyway, and i guess i'll see what happens, if they cancel the order no big deal!

msg221

Has anyone delt with this before with Amazon? Do you think they will honnor it, or just cancel the orders? I ordered anyway, and i guess i'll see what happens, if they cancel the order no big deal!

I've had great customer service from Amazon, but that was for one item. Not sure what they will do in this case.

I also noticed on Right Start's website (if you were to order directly from them) that it says it will take an extra 4-5 days to process orders because it will come directly from Recaro. So with Amazon, it goes from them to Right Start to Recaro, so I really wonder what they are going to do!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC