News Oh my goodness Britax sent me a MA 70!!!

mlohry

So about a month back, I got a horrible fray on my RA 50 that less than a year old, so Britax sent me a whole new seat, I was very happy with the customer service, but when the seat arrived, the harness lock down would loosen all the time, it was actually a worse issue than my fray seat, so again I called them. They said they would call me back after they talked to a manager, I was very nice about it since they had given me such good service. The lady called me back and said they would be sending me out a MA and I would be much happier with that seat, I got to pick the pattern and chose cow for something different. So I am totally assuming they are sending me a MA 65, since it was very similar to the RA 50. I get home today to find a MA 70 on my step. I seriously am in shock, that's a pricey seat. I only paid $100 for my RA on a good sale at Target. I have never even looked at the new generation Britax seats, I have no clue how to use it, it seems very fancy. My DD has been using our spare Scenera for the last couple weeks, so this is quite the upgrade. Any tips on installation in an Ody captains chair. Honestly not sure if I like cow, maybe it will grow on me.

I have to say with all the customer service issues over at SKJP lately, Britax just blows them out of the water!!!

ADS

jjordan

If you decide you don't like the cow, I'm sure you could trade covers with someone. :) Your dd is super cute! :)

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Looks good, though she's sitting on the belly pad, it should be between her and the buckle, or you can remove it if she doesn't like it.

And OMG, your cat! LOL

Wendy

mlohry

wendytthomas said:
Looks good, though she's sitting on the belly pad, it should be between her and the buckle, or you can remove it if she doesn't like it.

And OMG, your cat! LOL

Wendy

I took the belly pad off right after I took the pic, I don't ever use those things.

My cat is more like a dog in the nosey dept!

cpsaddict

Yay! I think you will love it! It's even easier to use than the RA50. I adore mine, even though I wish I had gotten cow. I am calling next week about a cover issue and hoping they let me get cow instead! LOL!

mlohry

cpsaddict said:
Yay! I think you will love it! It's even easier to use than the RA50. I adore mine, even though I wish I had gotten cow. I am calling next week about a cover issue and hoping they let me get cow instead! LOL!

What was your cover issue?

Ladyl

How awesome is that!?! I've had great CS from Britax, too. They sent me a new harness over just a little fray (now that I know more it probably wasn't worth it though).

That picture is priceless! Your DD is precious and that car is too funny!

cpsaddict

What was your cover issue?

The Britax label is completely unraveling. Also, on the bottom, there are two small plastic pieces sewn into the cover to keep it on the seat. Those are pulling away from the fabric. I think it's probably just a fluke, since all my other covers are still perfect.

freqflyer

The Britax label is completely unraveling. Also, on the bottom, there are two small plastic pieces sewn into the cover to keep it on the seat. Those are pulling away from the fabric. I think it's probably just a fluke, since all my other covers are still perfect.

My Britax label is unraveling as well. Not sure if I'm going to call about it or not.

Keeks64

Yep Britax CS is pretty awesome!!!!!!

You'll more than likely learn to adore the cowmoo! my hubby hated it at 1st , and now he loves it & scopes out cowprint seats all the time LOL :thumpsup:

mlohry

emtb79 said:
It intsalls awsome in the Ody no problem. Ive done both seat belt and LATCH.

Hubby was so happy that it had pull straps on each latch connector, that makes life easier.

Mom2three

We have the seat and really like it too. I know it won't be the last RFing seat that DS will need, but for right now it works great for us.

I'm glad you are happy with their CS, it makes recommending them to others much easier.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC