Anyone in Chicago want to see the Britax B-Safe infant seat?

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Anyone want to volunteer their baby for photos in the Britax B-safe infant seat to be published at CarseatBlog? In exchange for your permission to publish the photos, I can offer you a Car-Seat.Org anniversary mousepad and can test any of the seats I currently have for fit in your vehicle, inlcuding the B-safe.

Ideally this would be a morning or early afternoon next week, Monday to Friday. I may also be able to arrange a time this weekend or next weekend if I can't find a volunteer during the week. Location is in Naperville (west suburbs). Baby has to be size appropriate to fit the infant seat. Please reply here or send me a PM!

ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Re: Need a baby for B-Safe! (Chicago)

No takers yet? As a special bonus, you can check out a Chevrolet Volt electric car that I'm reviewing, too!

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Looks like it's time for you to get your own baby rather than relying on other people lending you theirs.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Yeah, it's a tough city!

I guess it'll have to be the Huggable Images newborn doll for this review lol.

Or perhaps I'll have to add a free carseat checkup as further incentive.

brookity

I doubt my almost 5 year old would be a good model or we would be there in a heartbeat. Perhaps I could convince DH that we need another baby just so you can have a new model. :D

JOII

I have a sort of baby you could borrow :p. I dont know if she would fit? She has just about outgrown the SR32 by height. 18 months 23lbs, 31". Not the best model but maybe a good example for a large infant? Let me know :)

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I have a sort of baby you could borrow :p. I dont know if she would fit? She has just about outgrown the SR32 by height. 18 months 23lbs, 31". Not the best model but maybe a good example for a large infant? Let me know :)

It would be close- it's rated to 30 lbs and 32". Might be a good example of a baby that is close to the ratings. If you happen to be in the w burbs this week, please let me know!

Spam

if we were just a little closer. Tucker not exactly little baby anymore, but he might still fit.

Vdavis

If we lived closer my 1yr old daughter would fit but with gas so high we can't afford it out if you want to drive out here we are about an hour and fifteen minutes away

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC