One month from today

HEVY

My DD will be 8. I said I would keep her harnessed until she was 8. Now I think I will change my mind :rolleyes:

I know she's perfectly safe in a booster, but I think I can push another year harnessed :whistle: :D I mean she will still be 8 :p

Don't she look so cute, safe and happy?

DSC02236.jpg

ADS

TerisBoys

Does she complain about being harnessed?

If not, I'd let it go until she does. If you've told her you'd let her go to a booster full-time when she's 8, you might have a bit of a fight on your hands from her.

HEVY

I told her maybe when she's 8. She doesn't complain, but she likes the new PWSGL and tries to use it when she can. I have no problem, locally, but it's next to the FR85 and it's so hard to buckle. We'll see how long before she fights me, lol.

Jan06twinmom

Rachel has such a beautiful face:)

She definitely looks happy in her seat. How close is she to the top of the harness slots? It looks like she has growing room, but her time is definitely limited in the seat.

Melanie

HEVY

Thank you.

She is in the top slot, but still fits in the second to top, just above even, she has time. Oh, maybe she would no longer be even in the second, she just grew. But there is time. Maybe not a year, but definately 6 months.

hrice

My 9.5 year old is asking to be re-harnessed. But he doesn't want his friends to see him in a "car seat." :rolleyes:

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
There's nothing wrong with harnessing big kids if everyone's happy with it. And she is definitely cute. But no, she does not look safer in a harnessed seat to me than she would be in a booster.

Kat_Momof3

well, if she wants to use the booster, I would at least be happy that the Pkwy can be a 4-point seat with that slide guard.

if she's mature enough (which I'm sure she is) to be using one, I'd leave it up to her... but I certainly wouldn't offer if she doesn't ask if you're more comfy with keeping her harnessed.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC