Diapers.com Britax dom

love-pink

I had diapers.com price match babycatalog for the prkwy sg for $89. It came today and its exactly a year old :thumbsdown:

Would you be disappointed?? Should I complain? :confused:

Anyone else order and get a similar dom?? :confused:

ADS

Kobain's Mommy

I would call to see if you can exchange it. I was going to get my CCO from d.com but was reminded of their 360 return policy and the fact they resell seats that look to be in good shape.

mlohry

That just happened to a friend of mine that order a Monterey, she returned it to them and bought it locally with a price match from diapers.com

tracee877

Hmm I wouldn't like that too much. The RA55 I got had a DOM of 3/11. Maybe they just had some old stock? I would call and see if they will exchange it for a newer one.

love-pink

Yup my ra 55 has a 3/11 dom. I called and she claimed thats the newest they have for the prkwy as Britax ONLY makes more when they are all gone :confused: :confused:

Im going to call Britax in the morning and see what they have to say so I know what to tell the diapers.com rep when I call back again :cool:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC