Question Check fit in Pkwysgl

mlohry

I have pretty much narrowed down that this is the only booster that will fit our needs. I want a latchable booster for our 05 Odyssey and the only spot is middle row, the FR is too wide and I think the Mont is too. We like to use that seat that folds down, so we need a narrow booster. We also need my oldest DS to use this booster in our classic car, so need the height. Let me know what you think of fit. This is my middle DS, the primary user of the seat.

Last edited:
ADS

luckyclov

The lap belt fits pretty typical for a PWSG/L. It could be lower, but I think it looks OK (that's how it fits on my DS1 as well). Is he leaning over to the side a little bit? The shoulder belt looks a little off-center of his shoulder, but his head also doesn't look in the center of the headrest. If not, what does it look like if you raise the headrest a click?

mlohry

Here he is in his HB TB, has always been the best fit on my skinny kids, now if Graco would come out with a higher booster. The head rest needs to go up a notch I think. I took it out to try the PW at the store.

Last edited:

Kat_Momof3

I like his fit in the turbo (headrest DOES need to go one higher to both center the head and also bring the belt a little further away from the edge of the shoulder)

I'm not sure how I like him in the PKWY... I'd like to see the direct front shot, like he was in the turbo.... at the very least, I think that headrest is gonna have to come up a notch as well, to bring that shoulderbelt closer to the neck.

what about a vivo?? taller than the turbo, fits skinny kids great

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC