No Better Deal.com

ADS

Cryssy Jane

Duplicate post sorry.

Eta: looks like two new mas and a true fit. There's a keyfit on there too but it looks like prices have come up significantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

APmama2MAK

I got a prosport instead of a probooster. Its so so nice and plush, comfortable etc but I just dont know when or where we are gonna use it. He is still rfing! The booster was supposed to be for my cousin lol.

hrice

I got a prosport instead of a probooster. Its so so nice and plush, comfortable etc but I just dont know when or where we are gonna use it. He is still rfing! The booster was supposed to be for my cousin lol.

I'm in the same boat. My 2 & 3 yr olds are still RF and will be until they are 5. My 9.5 yr old appears to be too tall for the Prosport as a booster. I haveen't messed with it much or looked at the manual. Maybe it gets taller in booster mode?

mama2girls

Duplicate post sorry.

Eta: looks like two new mas and a true fit. There's a keyfit on there too but it looks like prices have come up significantly.

I'd agree w/ the person who said that it might be based on what they pay for merchandise. For example, they have a Britax MA priced higher than a Britax BLVD which makes no sense at all.

Last edited:

T4K

I'm pretty sure plenty of people here would off load those prosports ;-)

At $50 you can probably make some money. Shipping is pricey but you should be able to come out on top!

I'm looking at combo seats for DSD....just sayin:whistle:

christineka

I'm pretty sure plenty of people here would off load those prosports ;-)

At $50 you can probably make some money. Shipping is pricey but you should be able to come out on top!

I'm looking at combo seats for DSD....just sayin:whistle:

Yeah. I bought the probooster to sell. I figured I could get about $80, making $30 off of it. I have a prosport instead and should make about $110 profit off of it. (Selling for $160.) Sell the prosport and then buy a probooster.

ckelly626

My chaperone arrived with the box in almost perfect condition. There was one teeny hole in the side... Dom was 10/10. At the discount I got I'm very happy with that. Installed great in my corolla next to my radian. Very happy customer!

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I'm in the same boat. My 2 & 3 yr olds are still RF and will be until they are 5. My 9.5 yr old appears to be too tall for the Prosport as a booster. I haveen't messed with it much or looked at the manual. Maybe it gets taller in booster mode?

If you decide to sell let me know...we have been planning on going to Sea World soon anyway.;)

tl01

Yeah. I bought the probooster to sell. I figured I could get about $80, making $30 off of it. I have a prosport instead and should make about $110 profit off of it. (Selling for $160.) Sell the prosport and then buy a probooster.

I'm interested in the prosport if you want to sell it... of course Dani is first:).

Last edited:

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I haven't got anything yet. Even my tracking info hasn't been updated since it got put into the system on 5/5. I have no idea what I'm getting....supposed to be getting a ProBooster...we shall see.

Spam

I got a MR for $55 that arrived yesterday. Box was in great condition, plastic, tags and and everything still attached. Wishing I would have gotten one of those prosports though.

keri1292

Well, those prices were short lived. I was ecstatic to see a ProBooster pop up for $37. Then I realized that's how much you "saved" and the actual cost was $112. That's MORE expensive than it is at diapers.com right now. *sigh*

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Well, what ever I'm getting will be there tomorrow! They finally shipped it TODAY after putting it in the system on the 5th! LOL

Cryssy Jane

Yeah seems like once their name got out a little more their prices went up pretty significantly. :-/

Jillybeans5

Well, what ever I'm getting will be there tomorrow! They finally shipped it TODAY after putting it in the system on the 5th! LOL

Maybe the information just updated finally today, it took mine a week to get from there to here in S. TX, while west coast people got theirs really fast. Anyway, glad you'll finally get to see what you got.

I got my Probooster on Monday, I like it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC