Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Carseat Crazy

Re: No Better Deal.com

their FB page said they had 10 proboosters yest. I stalk the site, because they usually only have 1 of each thing and they go fast
    Single Mama to two boys. Ods (5) FF in a Britax Regent (46" tall 40lbs 16" torso) and Yds (3) RF in a Britax Roundabout55 (44" tall 36lbs and 15.5" torso)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Do they have a fan facebook page? I only found one that looked like it was for employees and you could request friendship.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

Senior Community Member stephie1012's Avatar

I ordered the pro booster too and last comment I saw from them said 4 had been sold already.

I was also wondering how fast they ship. We're currently moving DS's vivo from car to car because his evenflo expired.

From what I read the product is new in box but the box has some damage. I hope they aren't old DOM's.
    Kelly - Mom to three boys, ages 12 years, 9 years, and 3 years.

Carseat Crazy

they ship fast
    Single Mama to two boys. Ods (5) FF in a Britax Regent (46" tall 40lbs 16" torso) and Yds (3) RF in a Britax Roundabout55 (44" tall 36lbs and 15.5" torso)

They had a cowmoo frontier for $135!!! I missed it, though.
    Christine *mom* to

Dd1 age 17 (seatbelt), Dd2 age 15 (seatbelt), Ds1 age 14 (seatbelt), Dd4 age 12 (Seatbelt), Ds2 age 10 (Probooster), Dd4 age 7 (rstv), and dd5 age 1 (rfing Pria)

Carseat Crazy

I was just looking at that moocow, too!

Me too... UGH!!! I was trying to pay with my credit card and it posted "OUT OF STOCK". So frustrating
    Andrea SAHM to
    W~2/2007
    C~11/2008
    J~2/2010

Carseat Crazy

Okay, who bought the Frontier?

Senior Community Member

How often do they update their site, daily, hourly?
    Jill- Mom to my 5 crazy kiddos!
    DS1-14yrs, 6'2", 170 lbs, SB/DD-12yrs, 5'5", 115 lbs, SB/DS2-8yrs, 52", 60 lbs, Flames Harmony Literider/
    DS3-6yrs, 46", 52 lbs, Red Vivo/DS4-4yrs, 43", 45 lbs, Cowmooflage Frontier85

Carseat Crazy

Bwahahaha! So glad I have been able to enable so many! seriously though, I need to stop stalking. I do not need more seats! I have one car, one kiddo, one on the way and with the recent chaperone purchase, FOUR seats!!!

Carseat Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Jillybeans5 View Post
    How often do they update their site, daily, hourly?
    I've been watching it - they seem to be fairly random with updates. Probably whenever stuff gets dropped off.

Senior Community Member stephie1012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellz625
    I ordered the pro booster too and last comment I saw from them said 4 had been sold already.

I was also wondering how fast they ship. We're currently moving DS's vivo from car to car because his evenflo expired.

From what I read the product is new in box but the box has some damage. I hope they aren't old DOM's.
    Proboosters came out less then a year ago so Dom shouldn't be that bad.

I agree, I DO NOT need to be stalking any more web sites! It's already a daily ritual for me with the GaGa Deals!

Sure, after I order a Cowmoo FR85 from Diapers.com (price matched w/ Baby Catalog for $199) I see on Britax's web site about the newer versions coming out with the Advocate-like SIP so now I am debating returning the FR85 that was just delivered to my door step 45 minutes ago! Good thing I ordered from Diapers.com . . .

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

Thanks OP. This website has not been ANY help on me trying to save money, lol!!! I ended up getting DS4 a TB for booster training for like $30 since the PB was sold out I wanted. Now the PB is back, the Pink Sky PWSGL, and a TF.
    Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

I ordered a seat on Tuesday. It shipped same day from Nevada and should be here by Thursday! So far, I am impressed.

Carseat Crazy

Wasn't the PB $49.99 yesterday? Their pricing is interesting - it seems fairly random, rather than a set % off.

Quote Originally Posted by mama2girls View Post
    Wasn't the PB $49.99 yesterday? Their pricing is interesting - it seems fairly random, rather than a set % off.
    It was like a "deal of the day" special yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    I ordered a seat on Tuesday. It shipped same day from Nevada and should be here by Thursday! So far, I am impressed.
    Same here. The shipping weight of the Probooster is 28.4 pounds. Curious as to why so heavy. The shipping weight of other proboosters is around 16 pounds. 28 pounds would be about right for a prosport.

Quote Originally Posted by mama2girls View Post
    Yep. That's why I bought a probooster. I bet the site is getting a ton of orders now and need not price things quite as low. Or maybe today's probooster cost them more.
    Christine *mom* to

Quote Originally Posted by christineka View Post
    Same here. The shipping weight of the Probooster is 28.4 pounds. Curious as to why so heavy. The shipping weight of other proboosters is around 16 pounds. 28 pounds would be about right for a prosport.
    Mine says 28.1lbs. Sometimes the shipper charges a higher weight than the actual package due to the dimensions of a large box.