No Better Deal.com

ADS

Prodeje79

I posted on their facebook page asking for a car seat coupon code. It sounds like they may do it! Please post here as soon as anyone sees it!

T4K

monstah said:
OMG. I just bought an Oobr for $130. :IMASUCKER!:
Quick, someone shoot me before my DH does!

Oooo was is a Paul Frank one? Gosh I hope those are around in like 5-6 years.

MOM25BOYS

I think we haved killed their poor carseat selection. :p They are down to only 2 seats today and 1 is just a Graco Base that has been on there forever!

poohbear

The problem is they have gotten so much publicity and visibility, it's next to impossible to get anything anymore. I refreshed my page yesterday, saw something come up, immediately clicked the button and it was already out of stock!

monstah

I got my Oobr today! The box was obviously retaped and a little rough around the edges but the Oobr was pristine. :love:

But best of all, it fits where no other HBB would so DS can be in the 2nd row again! :D Now I wonder how long it takes before DH notices it. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC